BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

1 hour ago, NeilInBristol said:

"There is lots of hard work ahead and we want to get to 50 points as quickly as we can, that is all we are thinking about.

“We are on 18 now which is a good start, but the Championship is relentless. It is about getting results and making sure that we keep moving in the right direction.

Interesting seeing his expectations being set ... 50 points!

That's just who he is as a manager - very pragmatic.

He didn't say "I want to get to 50 points and call it a day", he said he wants to get to that target as quickly as possible. He obviously has aspirations of pushing on from there, but you've got to set milestones for the players - that's clearly a big one. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

That's just who he is as a manager - very pragmatic.

He didn't say "I want to get to 50 points and call it a day", he said he wants to get to that target as quickly as possible. He obviously has aspirations of pushing on from there, but you've got to set milestones for the players - that's clearly a big one. 

Oh for sure.

No criticism from me

Just interesting to see him state that..very pragmatic.

Relatively good start so far considering.

Big game this week

Famously Ranieri set Leicester 50 points in 15/16. Nothing wrong with that approach.

I think it's healthy to break the season down into sections, get to the first international break, cling on through winter and then try and avoid the new year slump for once.