BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

28 minutes ago, J*B said:

Hope it happens at 6M - would hopefully be enough to make some of our fans wake up. 

I doubt it very much, and then you'd still have the extra hurdle of Venkys giving a shit about what the fans think, which they don't.

11 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

sammie the last one of any value,we could maybe get a few million for carter if he starts the season well,after that the cupboard is bare,they`ll be selling off the car parks next,followed by whatever else is`nt nailed down

They wanted to sell Carter along with Phillips and Adam Wharton, but he got injured. So I wouldn't put it past them if they can get a half decent fee - or maybe even an indecent fee. Anyone worth anything is up for grabs.

Seemingly apart from Gallagher 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

The less we get for Szmodics the more Venkys have to find from elsewhere.

That's all that matters. Forget about reinvestment or improvements, ain't happening in a month of Sundays.

He's the last asset on the books. Once he's gone there's no more silver left to flog and the clock is ticking on the next lump of cash needed.

Bring it on I say. £20 million would just mean more to help Venkys hang around for longer. The less the better if it pushes them out.

Soon Venkys will be hanging on by season ticket sales alone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

We're likely candidates for relegation as-is.

Without Sammie, it's nailed on.

Even without Sammie, I wouldn't say we are nailed on for relegation.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

We're likely candidates for relegation as-is.

Without Sammie, it's nailed on.

Absolutely. We're in the shit as it stands right now. Probably aiming for rock bottom of the league without him.

And £6m!?!?!?! What the actual fuck? Absolutely dire situation at Rovers. The sooner we are shot of these useless bastards the better.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

I get there's a lot of panic and hyperbole on these pages, but to nail us on for relegation before a ball is kicked, especially with a manager that looks to have fight, is a little bit too far really.   

not to familiar with the club are you???!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

I get there's a lot of panic and hyperbole on these pages, but to nail us on for relegation before a ball is kicked, especially with a manager that looks to have fight, is a little bit too far really.   

Not really, we were almost relegated last season. So it's reasonable to expect the same next season without rebuilding. It's more likely we'll be fighting a relegation battle than not and anything more will exceed expectations.

And so it's a bit obvious that if you remove the bloke who scored all the goals last season and don't replace him, we'll finish lower down the league. It doesn't matter how much fight Eustace has if he loses his best goalscorer.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

Not really, if you consider that the hypothetical that people are reacting to is selling the league's top scorer for peanuts and replacing him with at best some 12 year old loanees from the PL. Especially considering how appalling bad we were last season it's going to take a miracle at this point to be optimistic about the new season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, booth said:

Not really, we were almost relegated last season. So it's reasonable to expect the same next season without rebuilding. It's more likely we'll be fighting a relegation battle than not and anything more will exceed expectations.

And so it's a bit obvious that if you remove the bloke who scored all the goals last season and don't replace him, we'll finish lower down the league. It doesn't matter how much fight Eustace has if he loses his best goalscorer.

That is on the same level as, England were odds on to go out at the first knock out game , because of the shit performances in the group games.

6mil Beggars belief.  Why don't they just sell up and eff off.  Read some interest in USA, that be good .at e we can have a documentary then as they seem to be doing teams with yanky owners.  Hell I would take about anyone over this lot.  They will run us down the divisions, any talent we raise will be sold before they ever bare fruit for Rovers and then they will sell below market value.  Do they just not get it they are a laffin stock.  No one wants to come here no ine wants to deal with us, word is out we sell iur best on the cheap.  What a totally idiotic set up, assets sold cheap, assets given away due to mis management if contracts.  Waggit should be gone for letting about 20 mil wotth walk for free, any other business he would be fired for gross incompetence.  Get rid cos I have just about had enough.  If I still lived there I seriously doubt I would be tipping up my hard earned.  Venkies sod off and let us enjoy supporting a proper footy team again.  I despise you.

Last season will have no bearing on this season. There’s no guarantee Sammie would score anywhere near 30 goals even if he stayed. 

I expect this season to be a grind with Eustace having a completely different approach to JDT. He showed last season that he could set up a defence. If we sign the 4 or 5 quality players JE wants I’m hopeful of a half-decent season. 

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

Last season will have no bearing on this season. There’s no guarantee Sammie would score anywhere near 30 goals even if he stayed. 

I expect this season to be a grind with Eustace having a completely different approach to JDT. He showed last season that he could set up a defence. If we sign the 4 or 5 quality players JE wants I’m hopeful of a half-decent season. 

There is zero chance of signing 4 or 5 quality players with the current regime and the court case going on.

• Like 3