BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

58 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

How's Connor O'riordan looked in his cameos? 

He came with a bit of promise having already being an established league 2 player at 19. Plus we payed a rare fee for him

There were a couple of mistimed tackles but thought he looked OK otherwise. Looks decent on the ball. Him & Tyjon stood out for me from the second game as potential options but that's not really saying much. Intrigued to see more of Tyjon. He looked good on the ball but we barely got it into his feet. 

Didn't see anything from the full backs to suggest they could meaningfully step into the first team if required. 

Buckley & Garrett were completely overran and made no impression on the game bar the Buckley free kick goal, which Garrett was fuming he took. Markanday anonymous. It was just a friendly but in isolation no one really put themselves in the first team picture with that performance (including the guys already around the first team).

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

Been sending each other sexy Nixon headlines?

Oh yeah for sure.....

..."I've been thinking about you all day, can't wait to see you later.

If you wanna know what I'll do to you later, sign up to my patreon!"

Real romantic stuff.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hasta said:

Eustace deep down knows there is nothing coming as he overlapped with Gregg for a few months, and GB and JDT knew the script by the end.

Hopefully he can coach what we have left over. He would have had a full pre season with the lads so let's see.

There's literally nothing to look forward to this coming season, just the hope that somehow we can avoid relegation and that Venkys will call it a day

We are just about the unluckiest fans in Britain.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Preseason but this is abysmal from what must be close to our starting 11.  Not surprising really given it's the same players -with the same weaknesses- as last year...

But our no excuse coach has had the pre season to shape up the squad to his tactics so we shouldn't have the same weaknesses as last season surely?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

On another point we had two goalies playing for two hours and I don’t recall either one of them making a save.

Hilton made a good low save diving to his right from a shot outside the box.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davulsukur said:

It's only pre season but it's been a horrific watch. 

I hope we aren't working on shape or anything as we've looked like a Sunday league team.

From roverstv it appears we’ve been on the links 

Liam Cooper and now Lewis Baker being linked after we signed McFadzean and Fleck in January. Seems the base of the team is being populated with experienced, ‘proper’ character types…which tells me they are preparing for a war.

Gonna be a tough watch this season I think. I’m ready for it! 💪🏽

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Lewis baker would be a steady signing…However he’s a midfielder and would cost a fee so it’s not happening.

Trade for Buckley? Hasn’t kicked on and probably suits Schumacher more than JE? 

12 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Liam Cooper and now Lewis Baker being linked after we signed McFadzean and Fleck in January. Seems the base of the team is being populated with experienced, ‘proper’ character types…which tells me they are preparing for a war.

Gonna be a tough watch this season I think. I’m ready for it! 💪🏽

I presume Baker is the Nixon story?

• Like 1