BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

30 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I think quite a bit less than even that!

Not a chance we will get anywhere near £15million.

It's been speculated there is an agreement that should a PL side come in for Sammie then he can leave for a fee which is below £10million.  Ipswich have paid £20m for Delap and were prepared to pay similar for Philogene so the evidence is if they want a player they will cough-up.  Based on their opening offers for Sammie (speculated at £5/6m) it would suggest to me they are aware of Rovers' stressed finances and also they know of a sub £10m trigger point, hence the low opening offers.  I think a deal will be done this week and it will be at sub £10m.  I think any talk of £15m, never mind £20m , is staggeringly fanciful.

Speculated where?

If it was so low I suspect he would have gone for the sake of a couple of million.

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Speculated where?

If it was so low I suspect he would have gone for the sake of a couple of million.

Someone on here has been saying that Szmodic and the club have an agreement to leave for an £8 million.

Can't remember which poster and not accusing him of lieing (I'm sure he/she has been told this) but I find it hard to believe.Why would we agree to that?Surely there just would have been a release clause set at £8 million in his contract .

And if he truly was available for £8 million he would be gone already .Teams would definitely take a punt at that price 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Fair play to him I say.

If a prospective employer sold me a dream, flew me half around the world whilst messing me about, then offered me to the job only for the next day to tell me there was a problem and I couldn't have the said job anymore, your damn right I would be asking for more money if they came crawling back a few months later!

Aye I don’t blame him, but you probably wouldn’t be best advised to go to national media telling them the only way you’d ever consider being hired by them was if they paid you over the odds and making it all about the money though.

2 minutes ago, MB Rover said:

Aye I don’t blame him, but you probably wouldn’t be best advised to go to national media telling them the only way you’d ever consider being hired by them was if they paid you over the odds and making it all about the money though.

I think it's the response this club every bit deserved to be honest.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, J*B said:

These are unlicensed and - assuming he was offered the same deal as BRFCS was - Paul is being paid to post this. Please don’t purchase it or post similar knock off gear here. 

I can 1000000% say I’m not being paid to post anything!! It was a genuine post…

Kinel mate, talk about throwing me under the bus, bearing in mind you haven’t taken the time to ask me or find out.

I can safely say, I don’t need any kick backs from anyone.

Edited by Paul Mani

4 hours ago, alex l said:

Im Chinese. So puns about Chinese people or the Chinese language or names isn't me getting offended on behalf of others. 

The puns that were made, with absolutely no malice intended, had no connection to China or Chinese people so if indeed you are Chinese then technically yes you are.

However we've both made our respective points so I'll leave it there.

9 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Kinel mate, talk about throwing me under the bus, bearing in mind you haven’t taken the time to ask me or find out.

Because if you had been paid to post it, you would totally admit that if he asked you...

• Like 2

Even if we sign the Japanese lad, still think we need at least one more striker regardless of whether SS stays or goes and we will need a lot more attacking impetus in general assuming he does leave at some point.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Paul assures me this is an innocent fluke, he likes the product, bought one and shared it. Which is fine. 

For the record, BRFCS and other Rovers ‘influencers’ where offered the opportunity to share these in return for money. We opted not to because we don’t believe (happy to be proven wrong) they’re licensed by ASICS. 

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Paul assures me this is an innocent fluke, he likes the product, bought one and shared it. Which is fine. 

For the record, BRFCS and other Rovers ‘influencers’ where offered the opportunity to share these in return for money. We opted not to because we don’t believe (happy to be proven wrong) they’re licensed by ASICS. 

Yes, I suppose those with a degree of influence would be approached. 

13 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Paul posted the shirts.

Quite a few Rovers ‘influencers’ have posted them yesterday, so they’ve been hard to avoid. I even considered purchasing one, but the time between ordering and delivery is similar to ordering products from a certain Chinese website, so I decided against it.

Surely they’d have to let their followers know it’s a paid advertisement?

20 minutes ago, Polky said:

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Paul posted the shirts.

Quite a few Rovers ‘influencers’ have posted them yesterday, so they’ve been hard to avoid. I even considered purchasing one, but the time between ordering and delivery is similar to ordering products from a certain Chinese website, so I decided against it.

Surely they’d have to let their followers know it’s a paid advertisement?

I must be the only person to have a) actually bought one and b) not been offered a bean to sell them! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m obviously not popular enough!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J*B said:

These are categorically not licensed by either ASICS or Rovers. They will likely also be of very poor quality.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, alex l said:

It certainly isn't. And it isn't something to make light of, particularly when so many innocent civilians were killed. 

Laughter is always the best medicine 

• Like 2