BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

56 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Nicko beaten by Rovers Insider πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

For balance, if, as looks likely, that person really is an insider, then it figures they will get information sooner.

β€œRovers Insider” has since gone very quiet, so perhaps they are now β€œRovers Outsider” πŸ˜‰

Mr Nixon, (AKA The Evil One), broke the story about Owen.

24 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I know we activated the 1 year option but I’m sure Dolan has had a new contract on the table for quite some time now?Β 
Β 

Figured he would have signed it by now if he was staying

According to Broughton it was being sorted last December so i think its been obvious for a while the player wants to move on, hes been 'sorting his agent' situation now for about 12 months.

Posted (edited)

Whoever lands Dolan will soon realise he’s not what they thought he was….Bar his energy/press he is a below par championship player.

If we can get anywhere near 1.5m for him then that is a steal.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 7

23 minutes ago, martonrover said:

For balance, if, as looks likely, that person really is an insider, then it figures they will get information sooner.

β€œRovers Insider” has since gone very quiet, so perhaps they are now β€œRovers Outsider” πŸ˜‰

Mr Nixon, (AKA The Evil One), broke the story about Owen.

Perhaps they have been outed and sacked or maybe,Β  Β simply fuck all has happened of any note to postΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucimo said:

Perhaps they have been outed and sacked or maybe,Β  Β simply fuck all has happened of any note to postΒ 

That’s what I was wondering, or warned to stay quiet.

I would say the Owen development is of note, if true.

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

If Eustace plans on 5-2-3 I don’t think Dolan gets it n the team as he’s not the greatest winger, and probably isn’t good enough as a No9 to be first choice striker.Β 
Β 

If Dolan and Gally are refusing new contracts it was wise to sign them up for another year in order to flog them this summer.Β 

I think we have 2 different formations in 4-2-3-1 or 5-2-3 this coming season and Eustace will chosen the formation and tactics on who we are playing and whether we are home or away

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

also Siggy only has a year left and no sign he’s been offered a new or would sign it anyway. So he might be sold too.Β 

Sigurdsson, I think he will move on this summer

1 hour ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Whoever lands Dolan will soon realise he’s not what they thought he was….Bar his energy/press he is a below par championship player.

If we can get anywhere near 1.5m for him then that is a steal.

I disagree as I think Dolan is good player and still 21 years old. He is developing and we failed to realise he has been playing here for the last 4 seasons.Β 

Β 

I'm sure Broughton said that Dolan was in-between changing agents and that he was negotiating himself. We are very lucky that we tied down the ones we could. Can you blame any player for not wanting to extend at a club who's showing no ambition. Where they are being run to exhaustion because of a small playing squadΒ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

I'm sure Broughton said that Dolan was in-between changing agents and that he was negotiating himself.Β 

I think, from memory, Broughton said it last summer. The issue was that Dolan wanted rid of his agent (possibly a fall out) but was contracted to him until October β€˜23, so he was representing himself until he was allowed to use another agent. So if he’s had a new agent since last October and still not signed the contract on offer to him then it suggests he can get a better deal elsewhere.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BRFCethan said:

Id be happy if this is trueΒ 

Screenshot_20240602_080652_Patreon.jpg

Why would you be happy, out of interest? What makes you confident that Park would be an asset?

Seems a bit of a strange one, been here before, went as soon as he came and might now come back.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I think we can confirm that this account is 100% ITK.

I wouldnt go that far. He cryptically posted about a rumour that has been doing the rounds for weeks, and also suggested that Venkys might sell which sadly is bollocks.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think we have 2 different formations in 4-2-3-1 or 5-2-3 this coming season and Eustace will chosen the formation and tactics on who we are playing and whether we are home or away

Sigurdsson, I think he will move on this summer

I disagree as I think Dolan is good player and still 21 years old. He is developing and we failed to realise he has been playing here for the last 4 seasons.Β 

Β 

Lets hope that whatever formation Eustace plays, he can actually win a home gamd this season.Β 

• Like 2

Dolan is still young but has not progressed as you would expect, he lacks intelligence, is slow and his decision making is still poor, endless step overs and not much end product.

That being said, if we do sell, we likely again wont reinvest and replace adequately.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I wouldnt go that far. He cryptically posted about a rumour that has been doing the rounds for weeks, and also suggested that Venkys might sell which sadly is bollocks.

Let’s hope that whatever formation Eustace plays, he can actually win a home gamd this season.Β 

Not being funny rovers99 but you wouldn’t believe it if a bird shat on you.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

That probably quite isnt on par with twitter accounts calling themselves Rovers Insider.

There was also this one, a week before ticket details were released and most people expected a slight increase. I'm a bit sceptical of some itks on here, but this guy certainly me makes you wonder...

Β 

Screenshot_20240602-135310.png

Edited by Tugayisgod

39 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Why would you be happy, out of interest? What makes you confident that Park would be an asset?

Seems a bit of a strange one, been here before, went as soon as he came and might now come back.

I turn this around, why wouldn't you be happy with Park coming back in recruitment/scouting and why wouldn't be an asset here?Β 

36 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The Rovers insider was right on ST prices, Park coming in and other things.Β 

Just like Nixon was right about Club Secretary and DoF leaving and Baker coming in as head of Football administration, Then this article that Owen and Park will come in.Β Β 

35 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Dolan is still young but has not progressed as you would expect, he lacks intelligence, is slow and his decision making is still poor, endless step overs and not much end product.

That being said, if we do sell, we likely again wont reinvest and replace adequately.

He is 21 years old and played 4 seasons of championship football and why has he progressed like you hope?Β 

Slow? Maybe cos he has baulk up and lost that yard of pace. How much end product do you want in terms goals?Β 

48 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

His biggest assets are that he brings energy and the ball seems to stick to him. His flaws are obvious, and no the money wouldn't be reinvested.Β 

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

his decision making is quite frankly terrible,it`s something you can`t coach either,you either have it or don`t,the best you can do with dolan is put him out wide tell him to get some space onΒ  the full backΒ  and get the ball in the box quickly and when you don`t have the ball help out your own full back

58 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I turn this around, why wouldn't you be happy with Park coming back in recruitment/scouting and why wouldn't be an asset here?Β 

The Rovers insider was right on ST prices, Park coming in and other things.Β 

Just like Nixon was right about Club Secretary and DoF leaving and Baker coming in as head of Football administration, Then this article that Owen and Park will come in.Β Β 

He is 21 years old and played 4 seasons of championship football and why has he progressed like you hope?Β 

Slow? Maybe cos he has baulk up and lost that yard of pace. How much end product do you want in terms goals?Β 

I don't have and haven't passed an opinion on Park either way. He was only here very briefly and then left again, and is set to come back.

If you think it is good news or bad news then surely there would be a reason behind it.

I suspect that if he is competent or not, ultimately the owners will be the main limiting factor as to how well he will do, like everyone else.

On Dolan, not sure, his goal record has been pretty similar throughout all 4 seasons. But his poor decision making hasn't improved and when he was quicker, not that he was ever lightning fast, but that was an asset he no longer possesses.

49 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

his decision making is quite frankly terrible,it`s something you can`t coach either,you either have it or don`t,the best you can do with dolan is put him out wide tell him to get some space onΒ  the full backΒ  and get the ball in the box quickly and when you don`t have the ball help out your own full back

I don't think it would suit him being an old fashioned winger, he is quite slow and has never shown a particular crossing ability.

1 hour ago, Tugayisgod said:

There was also this one, a week before ticket details were released and most people expected a slight increase. I'm a bit sceptical of some itks on here, but this guy certainly me makes you wonder...

Β 

Screenshot_20240602-135310.png

Whoever Rover Insider is he clearly knows what’s what, just like the B&W Rover who posts on here.Β 

21 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Does anyone genuinely believe that Venkys are contemplating selling up, another prediction from that account?

Yes, because there’s absolutely nothing in it for them. I’m amazed they’ve hung on this long.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Yes, because there’s absolutely nothing in it for them. I’m amazed they’ve hung on this long.Β 

i can only deduce that that mama venky and the older members of the family have no interest and probably want shut,it`s their spoilt child,the one with the medallion,that wants to keep going and sees owning a british football club as something to impress his friends