BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

They aren’t completed signings, they are subject to EFL/FA/International clearance once the window opens. 

That is being rather pedantic.

They have been announced. and will be available for their new clubs next season 

'Head of' is such a vague new business term to inflate roles and deflated salaries.  At least it's not Sensei or Grandmaster following the Guru shite of previous.

Rudi in, Ruddy in - could Van Nistelroy solve our striker crisis? 

What is Gestedes impressive business history as mentioned in the Instagram, not to discredit him but genuinely curious.  Is it better or worse than being involved in Norwich's golden generation and then the best run club in Scandinavia of recent.  If so, I wonder if he will work with an even further cut budget. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Rudy’s just doing a bit of shadowing of seniors at the club to gain some experience as he wants to get into football leadership, he won’t be getting an executive role of anythi…’ oh.

Who trotted that one out?

8 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Rudy’s just doing a bit of shadowing of seniors at the club to gain some experience as he wants to get into football leadership, he won’t be getting an executive role of anythi…’ oh.

Exactly. You could see it coming a mile off. 

I didn't even think Gregg was any good, but it sums up the whole internal BS.

Back.jpg

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

'Head of' is such a vague new business term to inflate roles and deflated salaries.  At least it's not Sensei or Grandmaster following the Guru shite of previous.

Rudi in, Ruddy in - could Van Nistelroy solve our striker crisis? 

What is Gestedes impressive business history as mentioned in the Instagram, not to discredit him but genuinely curious.  Is it better or worse than being involved in Norwich's golden generation and then the best run club in Scandinavia of recent.  If so, I wonder if he will work with an even further cut budget. 

According to Gestedes linkedin, He has owned a company in France for the past 3.5 years (H&R Associates if anyone wants to do some digging - just be careful not to mistake it with one of the numerous similarly named companies)

33 minutes ago, KentExile said:

That is being rather pedantic.

They have been announced. and will be available for their new clubs next season 

The Rovers have had a couple of those in the past

• Like 2

Nailed-on relegation.

Gestede was essentially interning last year, but he’ll have witnessed the backstabbing that Waggott is capable of and not bother pushing for anything.

John Park - with respect to a man with as long and pedigreed of a career as he has; last year with a bigger budget than he will likely get here, his efforts brought about a squad that got relegated (although that Miyashi looks handy). Suspect he’s not exactly the hire you make if you’re thinking long-term, but it’s clear this administration aren’t doing that.

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Rudy and Park confirmed 

What a surprise re - Gestede (not!)

That Owen obviously has a bit more sense.

As I said the other day, Rudy ticks all the boxes - unemployed, cheap and naive, (and will just be grateful for the job).

Good luck to him. He will need it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, martonrover said:

As I said the other day, Rudy ticks all the boxes - unemployed, cheap and naive, (and will just be grateful for the job).

It’s us that will need the luck. He’s used all his luck up just getting the job.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Owen’s still joining according to LT

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s us that will need the luck. He’s used all his luck up just getting the job.

Let’s hope he’s brighter than the average footballer.

We can’t really win because he won’t be listened to even if he is any good.

It’s pointless giving anyone that role at Venky Rovers.

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Of course Waggott is banking on the 'popular ex player' card to gain him credit and support. That's how blatant he is but unfortunately some will play right into it.

Yep, largely gone down a treat on Facebook as an example.

How to sell season tickets, not. I’m so glad I cried off the Accy games to watch a possible England game now. Nobody will ever convince me that their game plan isn’t to run the fan base down to such an extent that when they finally pull the plug there’ll be nobody there to protest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

Yep, largely gone down a treat on Facebook as an example.

At least he's a nice lad who will have a chat with everyone. Unlike that nasty Broughton.

Capability? Irrelevant. Let's just roll with it and hope for the best. Not as though we've a massive rebuild needed in the next 2 months or owners judging people by performance.