BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Main issue with Morton and the lad last season was their lack of physicality and experience but they are sent here to make and learn from mistakes and build matchday strength and fitness.

We are a development club after all.

The main issue with Morton was that he played like the games didn't matter to him - he was lazy on the ball and shirked tackles. 

The main issue with Moran was that after a promising start he seemed to never recover his fitness (too many games too soon) and didn't fancy it after January.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The main issue with Morton was that he played like the games didn't matter to him - he was lazy on the ball and shirked tackles. 

The main issue with Moran was that after a promising start he seemed to never recover his fitness (too many games too soon) and didn't fancy it after January.

Yeah because the pair of them were lacking the physical attributes and neither were the kind of player that relished the bread and butter stuff.

Both of them will fill out a bit and become championship regulars probably.

4 hours ago, Bethnal said:

Well, it’s right up there with the worst do commercial decisions not to have sussed this out and pitched for big stuff.

Booths (E. H. Booth & Co.) did 20x the revenue of WR, with a bigger total bottom line than WR. With a growing reputation of “Waitrose of the North,” national distribution through Amazon Fresh and the opportunity to club in thousands of Rovers supporters at the ground, nationally and internationally, it’s a fairly easy sell to try and get someone like them on board for a significantly better fee. I’ve made this point before, they’d be an excellent sponsor and they’re just one of many within 30 miles of the stadium.

And the family head and owner, Edwin lives in Osbaldeston but the flip side is that it hasn’t made much money for the last few years and it apparently for sale.

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

why? 

how do you know what the budget is? Can you share with the forum what our budget is? 

I think Keeper Ben Wilson would be a good option for us

Great option if we need a handball equaliser at the death to steal a play off place !

56 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Great option if we need a handball equaliser at the death to steal a play off place !

Good solid keeper which is what we needed here

Edited by chaddyrovers

• Backroom
5 hours ago, Penwortham Blue said:

And the family head and owner, Edwin lives in Osbaldeston but the flip side is that it hasn’t made much money for the last few years and it apparently for sale.

Ordered from WR a few times…

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Seems like bs to me. Even though he's "anonymous" I'm certain even the likes of waggot could put 2+2 together to work out who they've spoke to in recent days that represents 3 of our players. 

And if it's true its very unprofessional of the players representative to be posting things like that

All that aside... Apart from Sammie, Tronstad, costello and Carter there's not really another player in the squad I'd really be sad to see leave

It could be seen as a positive that we're having a real clear out so we can have a proper rebuild (yes I'm that naive😆

I imagine it will largely be players that are refusing new contracts and players like travis & buckley that seem to think they're better than they are

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

Has an agent with 3 Rovers players on his books got Venkys Out as his profile picture?!

Thats the group icon, not the individual poster, his profile picture is just the incognito logo

• Like 1