BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

31 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Thats the group icon, not the individual poster, his profile picture is just the incognito logo

Ok thanks, thought it was a bit odd. 

If it is true I’m just hoping it’s 3 shite players that are being jettisoned. 

27 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Is the comment underneath correct? I don't even know where you would find what players agents are.

Doesn’t look like it. 2 other agencies have 3 Rovers players on their books (according to the link above)

11 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

What does your 2nd sentence mean? 

If the agent is so annoyed or mad why post on Rovers facebook page instead of doing an interview with Sky Sports news or with national journalist or leak his lnfo on Twitter? 

1 minute ago, Upside Down said:

Whether that is fake or not, the fact that it's totally believable shows what venky rovers are all about.

That scenario would be believable in any club tbh. Completely normal.

We are probably close to failing to pay wages/hmrc given how long it’s been since Venkys sent us any cash. Unless Raya/Wharton money lands soon.

That local businessman they borrowed off last time must be rubbing his hands together.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

If the agent is so annoyed or mad why post on Rovers facebook page instead of doing an interview with Sky Sports news or with national journalist or leak his lnfo on Twitter? 

Why would an agent be mad anyway about players he represents needing new clubs? It would be a good thing, it's how they make their money getting deals for players....

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Because Rovers nationally are nothing.

3 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Screenshot_20240624_053527_Facebook.jpg

This will be a load of bollocks.  Even giving it enough credence to check who Rovers players are represented by, only one agent represents specifically 3 Rovers players, and they are Carter, Wharton and Gamble.  Doubt we are going to be getting rid of 3 CBs, one currently recovering from a serious knee injury. 

Whether this Facebook posting is correct or merely nonsense, I think it just sums up where we now are as a club.

First day of pre season training today and not a single new face for the first team.  It's shocking and inexcusable - simple as that.

• Like 3

All the excuses like "change of recruitment team, euros, other clubs havent signed anyone etc etc" are in use.

Chaddy thought we would have 3 in by today, it was never going to happen.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I mean if folk are believing that facebook post they will literally believe anything.

The admin on the page are claiming they know who has posted it and that they're "surprised they're posting on here", very cryptic 

It'll be non in till some out, the usual scenario.

As for the agent thing it could well be true but at the same time these parasites are telling clubs their players are happy there whilst in the next breath trying to drum up interest so they can get a move or ask for a pay rise.

Never trust a parasite.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like what Duncan McGuires agent done after his failed move in January 🤣

32 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Because Rovers nationally are nothing.

wrong. 

You could have leak it to Alan Nixon perhaps who would have run the story. 

32 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Whether this Facebook posting is correct or merely nonsense, I think it just sums up where we now are as a club.

First day of pre season training today and not a single new face for the first team.  It's shocking and inexcusable - simple as that.

Of course its nonsense, why would any agent posted on Rovers facebook page. 

Most transfers aren't done in June and never has been. 

Rovers will spend money(I think between £5m to £7m) and bring in the right signings 

19 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

All the excuses like "change of recruitment team, euros, other clubs havent signed anyone etc etc" are in use.

No, I didn't thought we would have 3 in but would like 3 in. Very different words. 

Most transfers aren't done in June. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

why would an agent go on Rovers facebook page and post that sort of comment? Also why you do interview with an newspaper or even on Sky sports interview? 

He explained in his first sentence why he would do it - to get the message out there as to what a shambles Rovers are.

Can you think of an easier, cheaper or quicker way of anonymously getting a message out to a wide audience?

And not a chance that an agent is going to go public in the press or with Sky Sports and say all that. Unlikely they would broadcast it anyway as they just aren't interested in the internal chaos of a Championship club. 

It may be true. May be rubbish. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but then again might be some idiot making stuff up. Some people make a living out of that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

There can be NO EXCUSES - that's Eustace's so called modus operandi!

Changes in recruitment team don't wash.

No one can tell me Eustace hasn't got his own list of players he would like to bring in - Waggott could have actioned at least one or two just as he seemed to do in the Jan. window.  Unless of course there is no funding.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

wrong. 

You could have leak it to Alan Nixon perhaps who would have run the story. 

Of course its nonsense, why would any agent posted on Rovers facebook page. 

Most transfers aren't done in June and never has been. 

Rovers will spend money(I think between £5m to £7m) and bring in the right signings 

No, I didn't thought we would have 3 in but would like 3 in. Very different words. 

Most transfers aren't done in June. 

Keep dreaming and happy wet ones!

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Can't see much happening until after the Euros - it's the perfect excuse for them to drag their feet.

Really hope we end up with a bit of money to spend, we genuinely will go down without proper investment.

Yeah. Even though rovers won’t be looking at players anywhere near the euros, well not unless Malta, Gibraltar, San Marino, etc are hosting their own. It’s the perfect excuse to do nothing until mid July, then it’ll be we’ve had our hands full in Austria, followed by it’s August and the season has started what do you expect. Then we’ll get in some desperados no one has ever heard of on deadline day. 

• Like 3