BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

scuse me if i don`t get to excited by someone in the italian 3rd division,if he was that good he`d be playing in serie a

Realised itā€™s the name that circulated a few days ago so apologies itā€™s old newsā€¦Completely missed it from my side and just done a quick searchā€¦He definitely seems quick and direct but yeah Italian 3rd division and his age speaks volumes.

33 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Realised itā€™s the name that circulated a few days ago so apologies itā€™s old newsā€¦Completely missed it from my side and just done a quick searchā€¦He definitely seems quick and direct but yeah Italian 3rd division and his age speaks volumes.

another telalovic,i`de love to be wrong and the lad be an absolute machine but it`s 14 years into venkydom and i`ve lost all faith in the clubšŸ˜°

23 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

???

I never said they were 7m budget just shown how they could be. Sadly many of you have read it wrong as per usualĀ 

You say so many things that you forget what youā€™ve said.

Im sure you also said that you never said that you wanted players in by the end of June (now)

IMG_5837.jpeg

IMG_5836.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe he has develop and improve at Motherwell. I don't know cos I didn't see his spell there

Why would that comment be a throw away comment? He has said it again at tonight's We Are The Rovers(Rovers trust) so this just disapproves your point.Ā 

I saw him enough to know that he is nowhere near good enough and has nothing about him that suggests he can ever make it at this level. Maybe his 3 goal Motherwell spell saw him thrive, either way, get shut of him.

Throw away comments as in not exactly 4 or 5, just as a figure of speech. Stuff about keeping the squad together, how we have a good squad that just needs tweaking, how he will look at players like Vale. Tomasson said similar, hopefully its just confidence building, saying what people want to hear. He isnt going to say that the squad is shit and needs loads of work.

It could well be that he anticipates a low budget so hes having to big up what he has because hes stuck with them. The squad isnt very good, we nearly went down, take Szmodics away and its really poor. Its thin and has lots of deadwood that is not up to standard.

Even you know we need more than that. Youve said we need 7 or 8 players, now Eustace said less you are going with 4 or 5. You correctly suggested we need to spend money, now you keep saying how we can do good business without spending much. Invariably, less money makes it harder and we should have money so no excuses. And you wanted players in by now. But seemingly you also understand why that isnt happening.

Its just low standards, your initial suggestions of money needing to be spent, a good number of players are needed in and that a bit of proactivity is also needed were all bang on. Those expectations are dropping by the day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

The court hearing in August is at Venky's request in order to gain special permission to send funds out of India while under embargo . If they could send money now they wouldn't need the hearing. Not fake news, just facts.

It may well have been something that Elliott Jackson has touted around, but people seem to think they can send funds now. They canā€™t and this will become very clear, as the window continues with Rovers spending very little or nothing.

By the time the court hearing takes place, even if it goes their way (which I doubt) there will be very little activity so far as transfers in are concerned.Ā 
Ā 

We will not be spending Ā£7m in fact I will stick my neck out and say we will not be spending Ā£2m even if we sell Szmodics, as expected.Ā 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

The court hearing in August is at Venky's request in order to gain special permission to send funds out of India while under embargo . If they could send money now they wouldn't need the hearing. Not fake news, just facts.

Fake news. The court hearing, according to the club, relates to technical issues that have nothing to do with their ability to fund Rovers.Ā 

Edited by Forever Blue

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Fake news. The court hearing, according to the club, relates to technical issues that have nothing to do with their ability to fund Rovers.Ā 

Clearly you are nodding away at the club's propoganda words without the ability to think about it yourself.

Go on then, we are going to be spending millions because Steve said.

Lets watch this uninhibited funding unfold together.

No excuses mind, like "we didn't need any money sending because the Wharton income was paying the bills. They could have if they needed to".

Actions not words Sleepy Joe.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Thatā€™s actually not what was stated. It was stated that it has nothing to do with Rovers, which is correct. It does however, relate to their ability to fund Rovers, as they are seeking permission to send funds overseas again. If this is denied and they cannot fund us any more, itā€™s the end for them in my opinion.Ā 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Clearly you are nodding away at the club's propoganda words without the ability to think about it yourself.

Go on then, we are going to be spending millions because Steve said.

Lets watch this uninhibited funding unfold together.

No excuses mind, like "we didn't need any money sending because the Wharton income was paying the bills. They could have if they needed to".

Actions not words Sleepy Joe.

To be fair, the club (Waggott) ably assisted by Elliott Jackson, have muddied the water with the statements made about this. The August court hearing will have a huge bearing on the future ownership and it has been massively played down.Ā 
If it does go against them, be prepared for some real back covering, as there are going to be a few people left with red faces.Ā 

• Like 5

As most contracts run until June 30th I would expect more movement from players and clubs next week ā€¦.Ā 
Ā 

Meanwhile Rovers are still trying to get hold of a technical engineer from Brother to fix the fax machine

• Like 2