BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blackburn, Sunderland, Stoke and QPR have all asked for Rak-Sakyi

I'm in Amsterdam for a meeting next week and as Taylor Swift is performing there, I've asked her if she would like to join me for dinner.  Think my chances are better than those of Rovers signing Rak-Sakyi!

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe Eustace has more say in transfers than JDT did? 

IMO, Eustace is a 'yes man' who will do exactly as he's told - 'three bags full Mr Waggott'!!!

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I'm in Amsterdam for a meeting next week and as Taylor Swift is performing there, I've asked her if she would like to join me for dinner.  Think my chances are better than those of Rovers signing Rak-Sakyi!

IMO, Eustace is a 'yes man' who will do exactly as he's told - 'three bags full Mr Waggott'!!!

I feel he is too.

5 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Only when it comes to venkys rovers because I have lived through 14 years of this utter bullshit.

always the happy clappers pal ..

loud n clear .

when will this nightmare end . 

imagine all the happy clappers and venkapologists .. be like didn't like em me , the new owners are da bomb

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Rogerb said:

It's also to do with how they purchased Anderton House which is why the judge in the previous hearing deferred it because it was going to take some time to hear the case.

The purchase of Alexander House is part of the whole investigation by the Directorate of Enforcement which has led to the embargo on funds going overseas and the seizing of assets in India.

I believe the August hearing is simply a request by Venky's to allow another payment while the investigation continues. The investigation could take a very long time.

Nixon tweeted a few weeks ago that they have now sold Alexander House. I also heard it elsewhere.

If they have used this money to pay any missing taxes and subsequent fines then maybe this will help their cause possibly ? It may paint them in a more positive light and get some assets released.  That is all hypothetical as I have no idea what they have done with the proceeds - they may be using them to keep the lights on at Ewood ?

2 hours ago, ABBEY said:

had a skim thru.. has chaddy and the happy venkys supported the 1 year offer instead of two.

What are even going on now Abbey? Instead of ranting all the time, I didn't support Caulker getting a 1 year contract instead of two but what actually happened cos we moved for Hyam cos Coventry had to sell and he was within our budget. 

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Leeds have rejected Brentfords opening bid. Imagine if they get £40m for Gray.

Spurs now want him

3 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Wednesday have an ‘interesting’ owner who is far from universally popular but they do have an average attendance getting on for double of ours at c.27k which helps massively.

Indeed it helps but when you're bringing in £25 million in sales in 12 months that comfortably outstrips any advantage any rival club has on attendances.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

Indeed it helps but when you're bringing in £25 million in sales in 12 months that comfortably outstrips any advantage any rival club has on attendances.

Fourth highest transfer profit in the league last season. The problem is the owners and their henchmen, not financial fair play.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Blue n White Rover said:

This was Oliver Burke. Not as glamorous as he is making out.

He agreed to let another player leave on loan, however that fell through, so this deal  subsequently fell through. 

It was a straight swap financially, one in and one out, however Gregg got the in but I believe it was Bristol that pulled out of signing one of ours. The same that Gregg promised would get done. 

Was Oliver Burke in the Bundesliga? Cos that article has Broughton specifically saying a player from the Bundesliga had a medical but we couldn't complete the transfer