BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Leeds have rejected Brentfords opening bid. Imagine if they get £40m for Gray.

Good luck to them - they have until September to fix their financial issues.

We had about 5 days before we went bust in January.

If the FA had any competency they'd have forced the Venkys to sell years ago. How they pass a fit and proper owners check is beyond me. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ABBEY said:

always the happy clappers pal ..

loud n clear .

when will this nightmare end . 

imagine all the happy clappers and venkapologists .. be like didn't like em me , the new owners are da bomb

Explain how am I a happy clapper? 
you know nothing about me or my background,  you don’t even know my stance on Venky’s. it’s people like you that are what’s wrong with forums like this. You poke to get reactions as you have an inadequate social circle ️ so you hide behind words on forums. 

19 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Good luck to them - they have until September to fix their financial issues.

We had about 5 days before we went bust in January.

If the FA had any competency they'd have forced the Venkys to sell years ago. How they pass a fit and proper owners check is beyond me. 

Easily because up until now they've funded losses using as far as we can see company profit and not debt against the club.

That's all Fit & Proper are bothered about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RVRVRS said:

you know nothing about me or my background,  you don’t even know my stance on Venky’s. it’s people like you that are what’s wrong with forums like this. You poke to get reactions as you have an inadequate social circle ️ so you hide behind words on forums. 

I'd say he's probably the last person on here who has inadequate social circles, you seem to be casting aspersions after accusing the same thing.

That is the problem with forums.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Only when it comes to venkys rovers because I have lived through 14 years of this utter bullshit.

I get the discontent, we have declined massively under their stewardship and I want them out as much as the rest, but we need to be realistic.

if they pull the plug and sell, 100% Administrator will be in

if we spend like all the fans want us to, we will also fold.

some of the blame has to go to the stay away fans. And people moaning about ST prices, they all want cheaper prices, that’s fine but expect a cheaper playing squad and lower standard of player. All I hear on here is moaning.

lower attendances means less revenue, if we have 25/30k we would be able to spend more and attract better talent. Not many good players want to play in a ground that’s a 1/3 full.

we are in a dire position and I don’t think they how to get out of it.

This is my last post as I’m tired of it all. If you want more money to spend, put your god damn hand in your pocket and support your club !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 18

15 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

Funniest post on here in a long while.  Abby? kin hell mark my words Abster will not hide. Heh heh.  Knowin Abby he meant nothin by it.  Just goin off the quoted bit.  

Anyway, transfers?

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

I get the discontent, we have declined massively under their stewardship and I want them out as much as the rest, but we need to be realistic.

some of the blame has to go to the stay away fans. And people moaning about ST prices, they all want cheaper prices, that’s fine but expect a cheaper playing squad and lower standard of player. All I hear on here is moaning.

lower attendances means less revenue, if we have 25/30k we would be able to spend more and attract better talent. Not many good players want to play in a ground that’s a 1/3 full.

This is my last post as I’m tired of it all. If you want more money to spend, put your god damn hand in your pocket and support your club !!!!!

When is a club the size of ours getting 25k in the mid/lower second tier after 14 years of nonsense and water treading ?

Why isn't every city club in this lge who get 25k + NOT contesting the top 2 spots every season ?????

People like you are deluded stop talking out of your backside and admit for once it's how the club is run and stop blaming the non existent 10k stay aways.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

When is a club the size of ours getting 25k in the mid/lower second tier after 14 years of nonsense and water treading ?

Why isn't every city club in this lge who get 25k + NOT contesting the top 2 spots every season ?????

People like you are deluded stop talking out of your backside and admit for once it's how the club is run and stop blaming the non existent 10k stay aways.

Funny

Just now, tomphil said:

There's a massive appetite for football in the region - you can see that just from the discounted ticket / family / Trust days.

The problem is that the club is run by absolute clowns so there's nothing of substance to hang your support on. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It's a really cheap shot to blame the fans after fourteen years of mismanagement, downgrade and ignorance. The blame lies solely with the owners, to blame anything else is nonsense.

It’s complete and utter nonsense too.

A football club is a business, with paying customers. You have to run it properly to keep the business.

Hardly rocket science, however it is a lot more difficult when you’re 5,000 miles away and not that good at it. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

have you been drafted in from the let (lancashire telegraph) maybe you are "reg of the rovers" come to educate us all

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

some of the blame has to go to the stay away fans

Why would we go into admin if the club is sold ?

We are in a great position to spend with respect to FFP - why would the club fold if we spend ?

The trouble is the owners won't sell and won't ( or can't )  spend when they have the option to do either.

NEVER blame the fans.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

Your statement lacks clarity.

If they 'pull the plug', and by that I assume they stop funding, then yes, administration will be virtually inevitable.

If they hope to sell then administration would only happen if the new owner was not adequately funded (insufficient working capital).

IMO, the club is not saleable.  The best the V's could hope to achieve is to hand the club over to new owners for nothing other than  perhaps a deferred purchase consideration (contingent upon say Rovers reaching the PL within a specified time frame) and to walk away with no further liability.

I would think any new buyer taking on Rovers as I've outlined would need some £60million of working capital.  Turning the club around will be an enormous challenge and would take quite some time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RVRVRS said:

aye ..you know

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

Your statement lacks clarity.

If they 'pull the plug', and by that I assume they stop funding, then yes, administration will be virtually inevitable.

If they hope to sell then administration would only happen if the new owner was not adequately funded (insufficient working capital).

IMO, the club is not saleable.  The best the V's could hope to achieve is to hand the club over to new owners for nothing other than  perhaps a deferred purchase consideration (contingent upon say Rovers reaching the PL within a specified time frame) and to walk away with no further liability.

I would think any new buyer taking on Rovers as I've outlined would need some £60million of working capital.  Turning the club around will be an enormous challenge and would take quite some time.

They've already stopped funding us.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Funniest post on here in a long while.  Abby? kin hell mark my words Abster will not hide. Heh heh.  Knowin Abby he meant nothin by it.  Just goin off the quoted bit.  

Anyway, 

True.. hiding is one thing I don't think I've ever been accused of .

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, RVRVRS said:

Why can’t Venky’s put their hands in their pockets and fund the club with transfer fees, with the money they’ve recouped from sales?

How is this the fault of the fans?

• Like 5