BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

We are going to struggle to put a team out come Derby if the trend continues. Let me guess we have this ace in the u23 and we don’t want to block his route to the first team.

Glad to see the back to him but we need to bring some players in before we flog anymore.

• Like 1

You can only assume there wasn't a buyer for Pears.

But if getting rid of one of them means a proper number 1 comes in, it's not bad news.

However, if we've learned anything in the last 13 years, it'll still be Calamity Pears as number one and Nick Michalski deputising this season...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RVRVRS said:

I get the discontent, we have declined massively under their stewardship and I want them out as much as the rest, but we need to be realistic.

if they pull the plug and sell, 100% Administrator will be in

if we spend like all the fans want us to, we will also fold.

some of the blame has to go to the stay away fans. And people moaning about ST prices, they all want cheaper prices, that’s fine but expect a cheaper playing squad and lower standard of player. All I hear on here is moaning.

lower attendances means less revenue, if we have 25/30k we would be able to spend more and attract better talent. Not many good players want to play in a ground that’s a 1/3 full.

we are in a dire position and I don’t think they how to get out of it.

This is my last post as I’m tired of it all. If you want more money to spend, put your god damn hand in your pocket and support your club !!!!!

I've seen some delusional shit in my time but this is on another level.

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 9

Our money back on Wahlstedt is a decent deal to be fair. I have a funny feeling he will kick on at some point and become a good goalkeeper.

He wasn’t for us right now though, you can’t be having a goalkeeper in the championship who can’t catch or deal with crosses. You WILL get found out, and he was.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

It didn’t work out for Leo. We’ve done really well to get our money back on him as I was expecting him to have to be released as he’d been so poor to date.

I have no issue at all with Pears staying as number two. He’s not a starter at this level but no issue at all with him as back up. We need to spend the Leo money on a replacement keeper to come in as first choice. Is Ryan still available? Use the £850k to offer him a package to come as our starting keeper. 

13 hours ago, unleaded said:

Leo booked in for a medical tomorrow.. signing a 5 year contract ! We stuck with Pears ! 

Good luck to the lad! I do think there could be a player in there tbh, but it simply hasn't worked out here - it happens sometimes!

It normally takes an absolute age for us to finalise deals for incoming players... will that be the case with this outgoing sale? Absolutely not. Outgoings are always wrapped up in no time.

• Like 2