BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

18 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Jackson is asleep at the wheel.

He might as well be a club employee.

I suggest “Head of Inane Drivel” as job title.

14 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

He’s really poor. 

6 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Too young and naive to see the real story.

I think the main thing is he is not a fan.  He is a Sheff Wed fan, so it is just a job for him and he doesn't want rock the boat with the limited soundbites he is fed from the club.  At least as a fan, Sharpe had a vested interest in doing some digging when something didn't add up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

I thought it was for allegedly sending money from India to the UK for purposes other than stated (in this case to buy Neville’s house instead of using it for their poultry business) 

They avoided tax by declaring it as a business expense rather than for personal use. 

9 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Is Elliot Jackson on here and just posts whatever the current topic is?

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/24425484.blackburn-women-hit-mass-exits-amid-minimum-wage-salaries-report/

Not the first time I have seen him post a story that is doing the rounds on here 

Hi Elliott

He’s just back off his hols according to his twitter. He’s confirmed the Krul/Leo stories. Would hope he has some news about transfer budgets etc in the next few days. Everyone is back at Rovers (barring a couple of players)  so he should be getting the inside track on things. 

I wonder how much letting all those womens team players leave and putting the rest on 16 hours has saved them? Bearing in mind that the costs for running the ladies team is FFP exempt, this stinks of desperation.

I attended the player of the year awards at Ewood and they really bigged  the ladies team up. Waggott was amongst those singing their praises too, now this. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lraC said:

I wonder how much letting all those womens team players leave and putting the rest on 16 hours has saved them? Bearing in mind that the costs for running the ladies team is FFP exempt, this stinks of desperation.

I attended the player of the year awards at Ewood and they really bigged  the ladies team up. Waggott was amongst those singing their praises too, now this. 

It all indicates that it is not FFP, but actual cash flow which is the issue.

• Like 5

It’s pretty obvious this is only going to get worse before he gets better. 
It’s ridiculous to think it’s better than the Indian court put restrictions on Venkys. I am as positive as the next person and live in hope that things will change. But they are not changing. To treat the woman’s team like that is nothing short of disgraceful. Waggot is looking for one pay day to get out. Rudy, like his club career sees us as nothing more than a stepping stone. He will be gone at the first opportunity. Venkys and the board are a virus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimpshrine said:

They avoided tax by declaring it as a business expense rather than for personal use. 

If that’s the case why did the Indian authorities seize property to the value of all the monies sent rather than just to the value of the tax avoided?

Edited by wilsdenrover

4 minutes ago, KentExile said:

It all indicates that it is not FFP, but actual cash flow which is the issue.

No doubt about that, but of course the club are stating that they have requested funds to be sent and also stated funds can be sent without impediment. Given the old chestnut “They never fail to sign a cheque”, it sounds like this is beginning to get very serious.