BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

4 hours ago, BankEnd Rover said:

https://t.co/ZAkO81cb3J -

Women’s team now suffering because of our lovely owners.

IMG_6212.png

While this isn't good news for the women's team, I am pleased to see it being reported that this lot are under investigation.

There are still people out there (non Rovers fans) who assume that these are now good owners for Rovers because: a) they are still here b) the public circus seen from 2010-13 has died down and c) because there are no visible fan protests.

As a few have said here, I also see this as a desperate move. IMO, frantically trying to cut costs wherever they can in the absence of funds arriving from India.

I think the end is drawing near and what a day it is going to be when that news breaks:

'Venky's put Blackburn Rovers up for sale'.

It's coming. I think we're witnessing the process of them being forced out.

Edited by SuperBrfc
  • Like 5

If they are going (which I highly doubt and could only wish for), they will sell what they can to make some money for themselves.

Then leave us with nothing, but as a shell of a club.

That will be their final “gift” to us fans.

Bastards, all of them.

• Like 9

Just now, Moptop1 said:

If they are going (which I highly doubt and could only wish for), they will sell what they can to make some money for themselves.

Then leave us with nothing, but as a shell of a club.

That will be their final “gift” to us fans.

Bastards, all of them.

We already are a shell of a club. 

• Like 4

Tim Krul won't be signing, no chance.

It's a soundbite generated to give fans something else to focus on. Funny how it emerges as Ruddy was about to sign elsewhere. 

If we were linked with a league 1 keeper or lower then there would be more noise so it's as safe and realistic a rumour they can generate to keep the fan base from losing it over what's really going on.

Edited by Southside Rover
  • Like 3

Just now, Southside Rover said:

Tim Krul won't be signing, no chance.

It's a soundbite generated to give fans something else to focus on. Funny how it emerges as Ruddy was about to sign elsewhere. 

If we were linked with a league 1 keeper or lower then there would be more noise so it's as safe and realistic a rumour they can generate to keep the fan base losing it over what's really going on.

The Festival of Making have signed a sewing bee presenter, doing better than rovers at the minute.

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

I'm just wary they'll get approval again as a one off and they'll just drip in a few million enough to keep the lights on topping up our own player sales money and the whole thing will rumble on.

If i was a betting man that's where my last quid would be going, another 12 months or purgatory at least before it's resolved or they have to ditch the club.

They are only allowed to send running costs (if approved). See November court document as reference. HMRC, Wages and Bills. Transfer money is not a necessity (in the eyes of the Enforcement Directorate). They cannot just ask to send what they want.

fat maggots next cost cutting exercise

no overnight stays for the 1st team,bring your own sandwiches,wash your own kit and he`s closing  the canteen at brockhall (tea and toast only,but you have to bring your own bread and tea bags)if you want any fruit then you have to buy that as well oh and the central heating is switched off

• Like 2