BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Alan Browne leaving North End after turning down a contract extension. Probably don’t need another midfield enforcer tbf but I wondered if he was one we’d looked at. 

1 hour ago, Devon Rover said:

"The more ambitious club Oxford United". 

What a statement. Utterly depressing and totally correct. What we've been reduced to. How anyone can't see the direction we are going in needs to open their eyes. 

Transfers in needed urgently or this is a relegation season. We will pass the likes of Oxford United on our way down.

Just because a club is ambitious does not make them better than we are. An example is Wrexham. Although I have not bought a season ticket, I do not go along with all the negativity, we have a squad that did alright for half a season, then poor for half a season. I do not see how that means certain relegation as some people think. Until we are in actual trouble I believe we will have at least a reasonable season.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

Just because a club is ambitious does not make them better than we are. An example is Wrexham. Although I have not bought a season ticket, I do not go along with all the negativity, we have a squad that did alright for half a season, then poor for half a season. I do not see how that means certain relegation as some people think. Until we are in actual trouble I believe we will have at least a reasonable season.

we almost got relegated last year,without new players this side will go down to league one,you can`t expect sammie to score 30 again,that just won`t happen

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Alan Browne leaving North End after turning down a contract extension. Probably don’t need another midfield enforcer tbf but I wondered if he was one we’d looked at. 

He will be off to a more ambitious club than us and he will be on more money than we pay 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

No rigger...we had a team that escaped relegation on the last day.Most Rovers fans I know damn well dont want a repeat of that.

If we lose the Smod we are in a world of shyte.

I believe if we loose Szmodic our squad will be weaker, but if he does leave I still believe that his position can be covered with players we already have. I do not see the coming season as all doom and gloom. I may be wrong, but I live in hope.

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we almost got relegated last year,without new players this side will go down to league one,you can`t expect sammie to score 30 again,that just won`t happen

I didn't expect him to score 30 last season, or in fact any season.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, rigger said:

I believe if we loose Szmodic our squad will be weaker, but if he does leave I still believe that his position can be covered with players we already have. I do not see the coming season as all doom and gloom. I may be wrong, but I live in hope.

Do we think it is acceptable for any football club to bring in all this money and still leave the team as weak or weaker than last year?

Last year we nearly lost the ship for the proverbial hap'worth of tar.

Sometimes, I think they have dumbed down the club so much, that fans will accept anything.

Tne owners and the Undertaker are taking the p****..

Edited by Leonard Venkhater
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, rigger said:

who is going to score the goals

gally the  non scoring centre forward who is always injured

telalovic,are you expecting him to suddenly transform into a goal machine

leonard,always gets in good positions but misses

vale,the human statue

those are our options if sammie leaves,it is`nt good is it!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Do we think it is acceptable for any football club to bring in all this money and still leave the team as weak or weaker than last year?

Last year we nearly lost the ship for the proverbial hap'worth of tar.

Sometimes, I think they have dumbed down the cub so much, that fans will accept anything.

Tne owners and the Undertaker are taking the p****..

So do you agree or disagree with my statement ( no rhetoric please) ?

12 minutes ago, rigger said:

Who will score our Goals?...

23 minutes ago, rigger said:

I'm struggling to name 3 clubs that I would bet on us finishing above.

People will take the easy route and say Oxford / Portsmouth but both those clubs have ambitious owners. I can certainly say both will be better run clubs than us aiming to do more than merely exist from one season to the next, It is also highly likely both will invest more than we do and I suspect both will be offering more on the wage front than we are.

Other than that I'm struggling. We benefited last season from a couple of chaos clubs in Huddersfield and Birmingham but both are gone. Plymouth maybe with the Rooney appointment but they'll act if it isn't working, they won't wait until February like we did with Coyle.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

who is going to score the goals

gally the  non scoring centre forward who is always injured

telalovic,are you expecting him to suddenly transform into a goal machine

leonard,always gets in good positions but misses

vale,the human statue

those are our options if sammie leaves,it is`nt good is it!!!!!!!!!

Sigurdsson ! Szmodics is an attacking midfielder not a striker The ones you have mentioned are strikers of varying ability . They do not play in Szmodics's position.

Edited by rigger

Just now, rigger said:

Sigurdsson ! Szmodics is an attacking midfielder not a striker The ones you have mentioned are strikers of varying ability . They do not play in Szmadics's position.

who is scoring the goals,wether they play in midfield,attack or anywhere else

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, rigger said:

I'm curious, where would the goals come from, in your opinion?

Edit: Has been asked a few times already

Edited by London blue