BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

10 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Hastings is the guy on trial from Larne isn't he?

Any idea what side the U21s put out?  I've not seen any mention of it apart from the goal scorers

Well from the amount of U21s with the first team, I would think the U18s made up the bulk of the U21s team.

• Like 1

Krul is just this summer's Danny Batth. They'll keep dragging it out and mucking around but in the end he won't come purely and simply because we won't pay what is needed.

Then come the end they'll dress it up as the player greedily demanding too much money, wanting guaranteed games which we won't offer, wanting younger players to have the opportunity blah blah blah.

• Like 8

Just now, JHRover said:

Krul is just this summer's Danny Batth. They'll keep dragging it out and mucking around but in the end he won't come purely and simply because we won't pay what is needed.

Then come the end they'll dress it up as the player greedily demanding too much money, wanting guaranteed games which we won't offer, wanting younger players to have the opportunity blah blah blah.

Eustace wants an experience keeper and lets see if we get one. Plenty of options out there for us. 

Would you be happy if we sign Krul as our keeper signing this summer

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Well from the amount of U21s with the first team, I would think the U18s made up the bulk of the U21s team.

That's what I am thinking, and why I was interested in knowing who played

Not a chance of Krul coming here.

Will want at least what he's on at Luton, perhaps a 2 year contract and an assurance he comes in as our number one otherwise why move.

Just won't happen.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Not a chance of Krul coming here.

Will want at least what he's on at Luton, perhaps a 2 year contract and an assurance he comes in as our number one otherwise why move.

Just won't happen.

There is a possibility he would accept slightly less per week, in exchange for a longer contract/more security.

But even then you would expect other teams with more liquid finances to be interested.  So he is unlikely to be arriving here

10 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Welcome to Phase Two of this Summer’s Transfer Window.

We are now in the realisation (for those who are slow learners) and mild panic phase.

who is mildly panicking?

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Will be nice if Telalovic scores alot for Ulm. Would had loaned him out for a season first and see.

I don't think the Rovers are in a position, to have players who may be ready in a couple of seasons. We need championship ready players now.