BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Nicko posts on twitter suggested we are very active in the transfers trying to get players in and getting answers from agents and clubs. Lets hope we can get a couple of signings in before Austria

When?

Most recent posts I’ve seen of his have said it’s very quiet and we won’t be spending money on fees. 

Just notice he’s blocked someone called Salford Rover for calling out his bullshit!

Edited by Forever Blue

5 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Are transfers not an essential element to running a football club?

So far they’ve only asked to be allowed to send money to meet contractual obligations.

Perhaps they haven’t asked to be able to fund transfers as they’re worried the court would say yes…

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I think you will find it's a disaffected individual who has had enough of the shenanigans and couldn't give a toss about potential consequences simply because they know too much and if they open up......!!!!!!

I believe this is a very genuine source and if the club goes t1ts up, expect this person to sing like the proverbial canary.

How long is the list of people Suhail would share this info with?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Exactly…This poster has got a lot of things right but I just don’t believe him/her this time around.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Nicko posts on twitter suggested we are very active in the transfers trying to get players in and getting answers from agents and clubs. Lets hope we can get a couple of signings in before Austria

We had him on loan and for me its was no brainer for us to sign him on long term contract

We have to see what hen can do. He will have plenty of contacts from overseas 

What do you want him to say? do you want a running commentary of the transfer window? 

We still need keeper in even if we do sign Zovka for me. Zovka could be hidden gem but its far too much to expect him to be number 1/2 here given his experience so far. I guess we are seeing what contacts John Park has got. 

There is plenty of free agent keepers who would be good option for us to like Hladky or Roos or Rodak

Chaddy, if someone phoned you tomorrow morning from Ewood whilst you were still in bed and told you the whole of Blackburn was snowbound then I think you would believe them!

Think it's safe to say the answers coming back from agents and club will be No, No and No other than those trying to clear out the unwanted dross!

You seem to have a lot of faith in Park - sadly, I think you will find it's misplaced.

As for Gestede, a very poor start - you don't make promises when you take a job and immediately renege on them.

I think you live in a parallel universe because all the mood music indicates, IMO, Rovers are a very busted flush. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, rob_of_the_rovers said:

264 pages without a single whiff of a transfer, that's an impressive amount of nonsense generated

Suggested on page 2 that there would be no incomings for real money.

13 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

The list of people who would need to know is not short!!!

If the poster is correct, and I believe they are, just think of the number of people who would need to know what the working player trading budget was otherwise how the feck could they do their job!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

The list of people who would need to know is not short!!!

If the poster is correct, and I believe they are, just think of the number of people who would need to know what the working player trading budget was otherwise how the feck could they do their job!!!

The people who need to know the budget aren’t all people who need to know how it was arrived at.

27 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

When?

Most recent posts I’ve seen of his have said it’s very quiet and we won’t be spending money on fees. 

Just notice he’s blocked someone called Salford Rover for calling out his bullshit!

in the last 2 hours

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Chaddy, if someone phoned you tomorrow morning from Ewood whilst you were still in bed and told you the whole of Blackburn was snowbound then I think you would believe them!

I would hope not to be bed since I works nights Mercer

Think it's safe to say the answers coming back from agents and club will be No, No and No other than those trying to clear out the unwanted dross!

We will have to see Mercer. 

You seem to have a lot of faith in Park - sadly, I think you will find it's misplaced.

Plenty of contacts out there. 

As for Gestede, a very poor start - you don't make promises when you take a job and immediately renege on them.

Not for me. He has only just started FFS. He ain't going to get a running commentary of the transfer window and neither would I expect him to. 

I think you live in a parallel universe because all the mood music indicates, IMO, Rovers are a very busted flush. 

No Mercer, I just believe in being positive and upbeat, I don't get negative about anything and won't do. I will be in my seat at Ewood Park on 9th of August backing my Rovers team. Whilst you will at home drinking a glass of your Pinot 🥂

3 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

The people who need to know the budget aren’t all people who need to know how it was arrived at.

Outside Waggott, Wright, Eustace, Gardiner, Downing, Johnson, Park, Gestede, Pasha. Who knows really 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

in the last 2 hours

I would hope not to be bed since I works nights Mercer

We will have to see Mercer. 

Plenty of contacts out there. 

Not for me. He has only just started FFS. He ain't going to get a running commentary of the transfer window and neither would I expect him to. 

No Mercer, I just believe in being positive and upbeat, I don't get negative about anything and won't do. I will be in my seat at Ewood Park on 9th of August backing my Rovers team. Whilst you will at home drinking a glass of your Pinot 🥂

Nixon is hedging his bets. I don’t think he has a clue.

1 minute ago, BigHoz said:

Chaddy, What’s your actual opinion of venkys and waggot? I don’t know how you remain so upbeat it baffles me, fair play mind 😂

Very simple. We need new owners and new CEO who is commercial driven, understands the local area and fanbase and communicate effectively to the fan base 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

In fairness the club is too 

Some of the stuff this club pulls would sound like complete fiction if you hadn't seen it happen with your own eyes.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Nope. He said we had money, he said we had no money, now he’s saying we have a bit of money. That’s all in the space of a few weeks. Making it up as he goes along. 

Cos something change behind the scenes clearly. All the behind the scenes changes got right. He was right about Krul being a target. Back up by Jackson. 

Let's see what the next 8 weeks brings in terms of transfers in and out

• Downvote 1