BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

36 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

The Premier League relegation was 100% deliberate. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

It seems like they have no intention or do not even want to return.  Their lack of support for JDT when a return to the prem was on is just bewildering.  Why are they afraid of returning?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

Birmingham (League One) are completely outspending us (£3m so far). They went down and I've no doubt they are going to have a better squad than us shorty, or already do in League One. It's shocking, absolutely shocking from the club. I'm praying Venky's go but we needed them to sell the club months ago. As it is they're cornering us into another relegation, only this one you can see coming a mile off.

months ago more like 14 years ago

5 minutes ago, neophox said:

Think there's more than Ipswich wanting Szmodics..

More the merrier. It's inevitable, personally I would want exchange players more than cash this time. It's wishful thinking and selfish, but at least with a player exchange we know we will get something added to the squad in return 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, USABlue said:

It seems like they have no intention or do not even want to return.  Their lack of support for JDT when a return to the prem was on is just bewildering.  Why are they afraid of returning?

sherlockholmes-1388391684.jpg

• Like 2

should be totally ramped up ...

wonder if the electric ads all over  blackburn would but maggot , pasha you and give venkyscum  some.

no idea how to find out .

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Brfcrule1 said:

If Pasha has said that he needs to go while the owners get away with window dressing to show they're doing something & until I see players holding up the shirt confirming they've signed I refuse to believe they care & agree protests need to ramp up 

We've had players holding up the shirt then never being seen in it again.

I wouldn't trust anyone down there to run me a bath it's a genuine 50/50 mix of incompetence and pure bullshit.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

should be totally ramped up ...

wonder if the electric ads all over  blackburn would but maggot , pasha you and give venkyscum  some.

no idea how to find out .

I wonder if Andy Cole could be be brought onboard giving his maggot hatred.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Not sure that the coyle one was deliberate, I think they just gambled with appointing Coyle over Warnock as obviously Coyle was just a yes man with no ambition. I think they didn't realise just how shit he actually was and it backfired. Bear in mind they actually fired him and appointed Mowbray.

The Premier League relegation was 100% deliberate. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Rumour was Coyle's agent was owed a favour by Rovers (probably a fee) and Clownpants himself offered to work for about a third of what Warnock wanted.

So in Venky world cheapa is always betta!

• Like 3

£20 million, £6 million, £1 million

Whatever it is Blackburn Rovers won't benefit from it, all we are looking at is how much it helps Venkys do whatever it is they are doing.

Not that we'll have much choice but selling him for 6 million will be the worst bit of business in Blackburn Rovers history.

Whatever is still owed from the original fee/add ons plus Posh's sell on will see about 3 mill in profit at best, less agents fees etc. That keeps the lights on for only two extra months here and all but confirms relegation before a ball is kicked.

• Like 3

To a large extent it doesn't really matter how much Szmodics goes for because the club wont see any benefits from the cash anyway.

I'm sick and tired of this club being run into the ground. We need to ramp things up against Venkys and Waggott. I suspect he'll crumble if he gets targeted on a more frequent and intense level than last season. A real coward of a person.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Gamst said:

The biggest issue with the current situation is the continued lack of communication and honesty with the fans. We can all see what is happening and they should just fess up to the obvious fact we are selling players to pay the bills because the owners are unable/unwilling to fund us anymore. Gestede was meant to improve lines of communication with the supporters but we have the same radio silence suggesting he is another ‘yes’ man. They clearly disrespect the fans and see us as useful idiots. I for one will not be spending another single penny on the club until they’re gone. 

I agree with everything bar the highlighted bit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A Northern Horde... said:

So from 20 Million to 6 Million!!

WTF🤡

Yeah but it was an Alan Nixon £20m tbf. Which is basically pretty much worthless and of no serious basis. 

• Like 1

Will be quite telling if Szmodics is involved today. The cynical side of me would say the protective boot from last weekend might be a decent excuse. I recall Hanley doing something very similar a few years back when Newcastle came calling. My money is on him not being involved at all.

1 minute ago, FE123 said:

Will be quite telling if Szmodics is involved today. The cynical side of me would say the protective boot from last weekend might be a decent excuse. I recall Hanley doing something very similar a few years back when Newcastle came calling. My money is on him not being involved at all.

So long as he remembers which foot to put the protective boot on

I remember Hanley had protection on one knee in the first half and second half it was on the opposite knee.