BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

Exactly, so there’s no pressing need to sell him. Nixon’s story makes little sense.

Of course there’s a pressing need to sell him. The owners can’t fund the club so someone has to. He goes to the highest offer made before the court case. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

Seems that anyone with a remotely positive viewpoint of anything related to our club, can forget participating on this "forum".   I've only been on it two days.   It's absolutely painful.  

Give me something positive to be about at Blackburn Rovers Bobby. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Of course there’s a pressing need to sell him. The owners can’t fund the club so someone has to. He goes to the highest offer made before the court case. 

Yeah, that’s obvious, my point was why offer someone a new contract when you plan/need to sell. Hence, Nixon’s story makes no sense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

Dykes has 6, 8 and 8 goals in his last 3 seasons, bearing in mind that's in 112 appearances. Those are Gallagher style stats, he has 3, 8 and 9 but in less game (95). I know you enjoy turd polishing but if you'd be happy with that kind of signing the mind boggles.

34 goals in 155 appearances at Championship level, Plus he gives us physical presence we don't have and that Target ma given how Eustace wants to play why getting crosses into the box and play with wingers

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

Thankfully I don't for 1 minute believe we're interested anyway, Nixon links us every transfer window, added to the fact he signed a new 3 year deal this time last year.

Well Nixon has been right all summer with the behind the scenes changes hasn't he? No one else has had the info he has. The LT back him stories about our interest in Cooper and Krul after Nixon posted the stories

Just now, Forever Blue said:

Exactly, so there’s no pressing need to sell him. Nixon’s story makes little sense.

But his value will never been as high as now given his 33 goals last season and he is the heartbeat of the club. I don't want to leave and I want to be here this season and beyond under Eustace 

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

Give me something positive to be about at Blackburn Rovers Bobby. 

season starts in less than 4 weeks. 

we have 2 great kits so far and the 3rd is out next Friday. 

Eustace seems to have plan how he wants to play with wingers and get crosses into the box. We just need about 5/6 signings this summer

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

But his value will never been as high as now given his 33 goals last season and he is the heartbeat of the club. I don't want to leave and I want to be here this season and beyond under Eustace 

How is that relevant to Nixon’s story and hos assertion that if Sammie doesn’t sign a new deal we’re selling him, even though he’s got 3 years left?

• Like 1

Season starts in less than 4 weeks and yet we've still not signed a single player and have a weaker squad now than the one that just about survived last season. This is a reason to be positive? 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

I'll 100% be classed as a happy clapper.   I'll 100% take that.   

Believe me there are people on here who are positive but there has been no positive vibes from the club to get behind. The only good thing has been the coming season's kits.

If there was the smallest element to be positive then you would see people clinging to it although Chaddy tries. 

If you can provide something positive to get behind please provide it as I for one need something positive to cheer me up and give me a glimmer of hope for the coming season

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

we have 2 great kits so far and the 3rd is our next Friday. 

Eustace seems to have plan how he wants to play with wingers and get crosses into the box

I’m glad he has a plan, and I love a flying winger. but sadly his plan for wingers rest entirely on him being given some money to buy some. That where the positivity dissipates. Unless of course something changes with the finances.

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

we have 2 great kits so far and the 3rd is out next Friday. 

Eustace seems to have plan how he wants to play with wingers and get crosses into the box. We just need about 5/6 signings this summer

And I just need to grow a foot taller and have a better looking face and I would be a model. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forever Blue said:

How is that relevant to Nixon’s story and hos assertion that if Sammie doesn’t sign a new deal we’re selling him, even though he’s got 3 years left?

Looking from the club point of the view his value will never been as high, if he signs it he wants to be here. 

We don't need to sell him as the Wharton money, Raya money and other income will see us through the season. 

Just now, JHRover said:

Season starts in less than 4 weeks and yet we've still not signed a single player and have a weaker squad now than the one that just about survived last season. This is a reason to be positive? 

I can't wait!!   Only thing pissing me off is I work weekends and I'll rarely get to a game.   I'll be backing my weak squad to the hilt.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looking from the club point of the view his value will never been as high, if he signs it he wants to be here. 

We don't need to sell him as the Wharton money, Raya money and other income will see us through the season. 

It appears the first Wharton installment hasn't even got us through the summer so no way does it get us through the season. Something does not add up

4 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Believe me there are people on here who are positive but there has been no positive vibes from the club to get behind. The only good thing has been the coming season's kits.

If there was the smallest element to be positive then you would see people clinging to it although Chaddy tries. 

If you can provide something positive to get behind please provide it as I for one need something positive to cheer me up and give me a glimmer of hope for the coming season

We're playing Burnley.   Twice. 

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The first tranche of the Wharton money has all but gone and the second isn't due until January. The reported £5m for Raya won't last long. There might be some money due from Luton and Spurs but again it will be small in the scheme of things. Your first sentence is the reason we will sell him I believe.

2 minutes ago, JHRover said:

JH, We will sign players and lets see who we sign. 

If you look at our starting 11 yesterday I would say where we need to improve and buy a new player is 9 role and keeper. I am happy with the other 9 players plus Hedges, Duru, O'Riordan, Gent, Buckley, Garrett, Sigurdsson, Tyjon and Leonard to back that up. Then add 3 or 4 more to that squad. We can have a decent seasob 

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

I’m glad he has a plan, and I love a flying winger. but sadly his plan for wingers rest entirely on him being given some money to buy some. That where the positivity dissipates. Unless of course something changes with the finances.

We have JRC, Hedges and Dolan as wingers. Just need one more. 

Sigurdsson played as a number 10 yesterday.