BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

(🤔don't say Luca Toni. Don't say Luca Toni...)

Jack Hastings from larne was on train for a game with the u21s and with Ipswich 36 goals last year and 4 yesterday in a pre season friendly wouldn’t be too bad 

1 minute ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Oh really? What's it say?

Dykes played for Eustace at Rangers and could be an ideal front runner but Rovers can only afford him if they sell. Young Irish striker Jack Hastings at Larne is also on their wish list.

3 hours ago, ABBEY said:

makes everything hunky dory .

hail hail the pune queen 

no one has said everything is hunky dory. its just you posting this crap

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Attention seekers aside, what date does everyone think we’ll finally make our first, first team signing?  

in two days time on Tuesday

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

You'd have to assume Begovic's best days are behind him but still, he'd surely be an upgrade on Pears.

why do you have to assume that given he played all 46 Championship games for QPR

5 minutes ago, Makrover said:

?

This time last year we had Justin Ferizaj's dad ringing the club round the clock.  Now we might be interested in Dykes.  Where are the bizzaro crazy wonder kids 

1 hour ago, FE123 said:

If by some miracle we could get Begovic, Cooper and Dykes over the line I think they would massively improve us. Our team is devoid of experience, physicality and a bit nastiness. It has been for quite a few years.

Illustrates just how far as a club we've fallen - a miracle needed to get has beens and journeymen over the line.

We are now light years away from where we were when our owners bought the club in 2010 whilst galaxies away from the halcyon times and era of Uncle Jack, Shearer, Sutton et al.

So sad and feckin depressing.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

chaddy would rather watch 1st game on a Saturday at 3 or Fri night ? 

Doesn't bother me Abbey 

25 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

sky is killing football for average football fans.

So all TV companies like TNT(was BT), Sky and Amazon, etc are killing football in your opinion? Also people go watch football on dodgy links or TV streaming? 

21 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

why would you blindly back maggot and venkys ? what would it take for you to take a stand against evil?

I am backing BLACKBURN ROVERS not Venkys or Waggott. 

I take you won't be there on Friday the 9th of August then

As depressing as those names are we won't be getting them. We play this game every transfer window, in the end permission won't be granted for funds to be spent or 'large' wages added so that's the end of it.

Keeps people like Nixon relevant and it might even be correct that Eustace would be interested. But since when does a manager get backed with his own signings here.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

why do you have to assume that given he played all 46 Championship games for QPR

Just because he played 46 games for QPR last season, that doesn't mean his best days aren't behind him, which they clearly are or he'd still be playing premier league football and not at a side that finished bottom half of the 2nd tier. Christ on a bike.

That being said, he's an upgrade on Pears, which says a lot!

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I am backing BLACKBURN ROVERS not Venkys or Waggott. 

IMO, the best way the fans can back our club is to STAY AWAY and stop buying merchandise as this would expedite the exit of our owners and Waggott.

If we have to start again then we start again whether it be League 1 or 2.

I will back my club with purchase of season tickets and all that goes with it BUT ONLY with ambitious new owners and a new excecutive management, both personifying integrity, trust and understanding.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Just because he played 46 games for QPR last season, that doesn't mean his best days aren't behind him, which they clearly are or he'd still be playing premier league football and not at a side that finished bottom half of the 2nd tier. Christ on a bike.

are his best days behind him or not? I can't say one way or the other

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

season starts in less than 4 weeks. 

we have 2 great kits so far and the 3rd is out next Friday. 

Eustace seems to have plan how he wants to play with wingers and get crosses into the box. We just need about 5/6 signings this summer

Message board gold right there.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

If I was given an option between him and ruddy it would be him bags of experience and more nimble only really needing him for cup games and helping out the younger lads plus filling in now and again 

1 hour ago, danger19_80 said:

Think Dykes is better than he's being given credit for. Not prolific but will bring a lot of qualities we don't have - holding it up properly, bit of nastiness. Can get his head on a cross too if that's how we're gonna be playing. 

He's also Scotland's main striker over Shankland and Adams both of whom I'd be more than happy with us signing.

Not convinced it will happen mind you.

If we were replacing Gally with Dykes i'd say that's decent enough but if he's coming in to replace Szmodics and earning big money then it's a concern.

Obvlsy got to consider though there might be a change of style and it might suit him well so he'd score goals.

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

If we were replacing Gally with Dykes i'd say that's decent enough but if he's coming in to replace Szmodics and earning big money then it's a concern.

Obvlsy got to consider though there might be a change of style and it might suit him well so he'd score goals.

Indon't see any signings who would command big money.  Venks just not going to allow it.

41 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

'Only afford Dykes if we sell'. 

Despite raking in £25 mil in sales. 

Tells you all you need to know about our funding. 

There isn't any.

And we've sold 2 players this window already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

no one has said everything is hunky dory. its just you posting this crap

in two days time on Tuesday

Because he's 37 and didn't get a contract offer from QPR

5 hours ago, JHRover said:

Season starts in less than 4 weeks and yet we've still not signed a single player and have a weaker squad now than the one that just about survived last season. This is a reason to be positive? 

But we'll look nice while we're losing!

Jack Barrett has been included in the squad of players listed as going to the Austria training camp.

Leonard and Gilsenan haven't travelled as they are still recovering from injuries. Bright prospects both of them but injury prone as hell.

Edited by davulsukur

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Illustrates just how far as a club we've fallen - a miracle needed to get has beens and journeymen over the line.

We are now light years away from where we were when our owners bought the club in 2010 whilst galaxies away from the halcyon times and era of Uncle Jack, Shearer, Sutton et al.

So sad and feckin depressing.

Look on the bright side. At least you lived through those times. They cannot take away the memories.

• Like 1