BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

10 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

I wouldn't lower myself to be in the same room as that prick let alone sit down and chat to him .Leave that to the venky nosers.

so if it's nothing to do with him what is his job description,  a term I winner lightly. 

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Waggott the only CEO in the world of business / sport that isn't held responsible for the direction and performance of the organisation he leads.

I didn't mentioned in any of my posts Waggott, the owners or Suhail guys. 

I perfectly summarise those 2 seasons and why we didn't get a playoff place which had nothing to those mentioned above. Undav didnt want. Last summer we didn't recruited well enough like a quality striker instead of signing Ennis and Telalovic. Could have signed one with signing another winger or left back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nothing to do Waggott. Maybe you and Waggott should go on a romantic date one night 🤣🤣🤣 cos you are obsess with him

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I didn't mentioned in any of my posts Waggott, the owners or Suhail guys. 

Edited by MarkBRFC

58 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You cant possibly know if he is or isnt ready. Thats the issue, no one can.

Eustace can as he seen him every day and played at this level. 

Just like you can't know he isn't ready either. 

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You bantering? I'm so confused by your posts - even if you have me on ignore because I challenge most of your posts.

Who's once in any interview said he's ready? 

What have you seen of him to tell you he's ready?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lraC said:

You can't control, what your football club do either, yet you accept that things are being done by people in power, who care as much as you and that everything will turn out fine. 

No I can't but watching by team isn't going to death is it like a car accident could. 

No I don't like the fact we aren't spending money this money, But I have accept and we try to find the best players we can for our budget we have. You accept the decision and do your best like you would at work. I think over the last 12 months we could have made best signings than we did last summer like striker signing

46 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Look at my original post

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

No I can't but watching by team isn't going to death is it like a car accident could. 

No I don't like the fact we aren't spending money this money, But I have accept and we try to find the best players we can for our budget we have. You accept the decision and do your best like you would at work. I think over the last 12 months we could have made best signings than we did last summer like striker signing

Look at my original post

You don't have to accept it by pretending it is right or supporting it. You can still support the club whilst not accepting how they are doing things.

As far as I am concerned part of being a supporter of a club is demanding better and not accepting whatever it is that they come up with when it clearly isn't good enough.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, toogs said:

This thread is excruciating. 

I know, I don’t have to read it. 

If Chaddy just says ‘We’re doomed’ in the voice of Private Frazer we can get back to discussing non-existent transfers. 

It’s not a big ask😉

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JHRover said:

You don't have to accept it by pretending it is right or supporting it. You can still support the club whilst not accepting how they are doing things.

As far as I am concerned part of being a supporter of a club is demanding better and not accepting whatever it is that they come up with when it clearly isn't good enough.

Yep, some folk still seem to struggle to understand that a football club isn’t just the individuals that happen to own it/work for it at the present time.

It’s that famous Bobby Robson quote. We, the fans are the only constants and we have a right to demand better and to call out these completely inappropriate people that have somehow got hold of/earn actual money by running (into the ground) Blackburn Rovers.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

We have to sign someone this week…Even mr yes man is getting frustrated at the lack of incomings.

The former Everton keeper, who has gone to Austria will likely be the 1 incoming this week I'd imagine.

I'm wondering if they want to get someone else in through the door to announce first rather than the Everton keeper, announcing him as a first team signing would be piss taking levels to the extreme, even for this lot!

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Just to clarify. You seem to think that if we don't sign a right back, its because Eustace doesnt want one.

Eustace wont get exactly what he wants. I imagine if he did, we would be spending money this summer. What he wants and what he will get wont be the same.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, lraC said:

Has he gone on trial, as a free agent?

Yeah I think he's been on trial since the start of pre season but they have taken him to the Austria training camp. 

Everton released him I believe so would be a free transfer.

Rumour over the weekend was that we had "won the race" to sign him, ahead of Fleetwood town (Nixon rumour though I think)

Edited by davulsukur
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The former Everton keeper, who has gone to Austria will likely be the 1 incoming this week I'd imagine.

Only at Rovers.

When we need a better goalkeeper than Pears, we might sign a keeper with 1 senior appearance (in Canada).

56 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

We have to sign someone this week…Even mr yes man is getting frustrated at the lack of incomings.

he's either stupid or deluded if he signed up not knowing how the  fuckwits operarate

Edited by ABBEY

Don't know why we bother looking at this thread, (I'm as guilty as the next person) reading about players we are allegedly  "monitoring" or "interested in" or "in a race for" who we subsequently don't go on to sign.

Don't expect anything to happen until after the Court hearing on August 20th but even if we get a favourable outcome then I expect the narrative will be that "we tried our best" but didn't have time to get our targets in before the window closed ten days later.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

If Chaddy just says ‘We’re doomed’ in the voice of Private Frazer we can get back to discussing non-existent transfers. 

It’s not a big ask😉

I think he’s more likely to quote Lance Corporal Jones 

• Like 2