BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

24 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

hedges is ok(when fit),jrc is ok so is tronstadt i don`t mind brittain on the right wing rather than right back,other than that ,as you say,it`s pretty uninspiring

Hedges and jrc usually only manage around 25 games a season each. Travis is usually fit but rarely gives a performance higher than 5/6 out of 10. Tronstad is our only reliable quality cm but he offers nothing going forward. That's a big problem. 

The only way I can see us being able to sign Brannagan is if Sammie is sold. Even then I'd be suprised if he chose to sign for us if there's other teams wanting him. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

3 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I liked the look of Sinclair Armstrong.

Destroyed our defence just couldn't finish.

Much much better than Gallagher imo.

He might one day be better, but he certainly isn't currently a much much better player than Gallagher. He is dismal in front of goal, makes Gallagher look ruthless.

3 hours ago, Theaxe15 said:

I think that’s Telalovic in disguise. Both in looks and career so far

Tbh to get 10 goals in the second tier of Germany which is a very competitive league for a team who went down is a good return. Would love to sign him. However it would cost money, of which we don’t have. 

Defo the sort of move we need to go for though. The question is though, how much can we spend and what position will they prioritize any money towards. Not fun being a Rovers fan atm really

• Like 1

We needed to be extremely active this summer to make up for last summer and should be leading the charts for players signed. This isn't like other underwhelming windows gone by, it's complete negligence and fronted by Waggott.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cmkay1999 said:

Tbh to get 10 goals in the second tier of Germany which is a very competitive league for a team who went down is a good return. Would love to sign him. However it would cost money, of which we don’t have. 

Defo the sort of move we need to go for though. The question is though, how much can we spend and what position will they prioritize any money towards. Not fun being a Rovers fan atm really

Eh? It's an ok return at a league that is shitter than ours, at an age that is typically the peak for a striker. It's nothing to start jizzing about.

Unless you've seen him play, I can't fathom why you'd see this as more than an ok signing in theory.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Eh? It's an ok return at a league that is shitter than ours, at an age that is typically the peak for a striker. It's nothing to start jizzing about.

Unless you've seen him play, I can't fathom why you'd see this as more than an ok signing in theory.

I said it was a good return, where did you get jizzing from 😂. Not like we’ve got targets coming out of our ears. I’d much prefer him over Lyndon dykes. 

if he’s scored 10 goals in a team struggling then isn’t that a decent season really. 

19 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

It's absolutely mental isn't it.

Don't worry, apparently it will be ok when we move onto the "spending stage" of the transfer window 😉

When have the hierarchy ever let us down before? 

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, Browjd said:

And so it begins… “Hedgey will be like a new signing for us” 🤣🤣

Predicted it weeks ago, you can't get any more "yes man" than that. We will go nowhere under this manager but the reality is there are far bigger problems above him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Indeed, certainly nothing to whinge about when it comes to Rovers.

We’re in managed decline, 100%. The club is being stripped. It’s not great but the number of fully grown men melting down about it is laughable.

I’ve supported the club over 30yrs and had season tickets for at least 25 of those. I care. But no one died…in truth we’ve probably been shit longer than we were any good in my lifetime.

I spend more time cursing Mr Seed, the manager of my local u10’s team who made me fall in love with David Speedie and Co!! 

• Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So what’s saying your club is ‘in managed decline’ if not a whinge?

It’s an observation Matthew. An objective opinion based on a review of the last few years. There’s a huge difference between the two…

• Like 2