BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

One for the development squad? I hope he’s not the last keeper we sign. 

no he`s pears understudy,thats obvious,at 22 he certainly is`nt for the u`21s or development squad,i bet they don`t forget to press submit on this one,seeing as he is`nt costing anything,f*****g club is fooked imo,how long till we hit rock bottom

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

A striker who scored 10 whole goals for a side relegated to the German 4th division. 26 years old bumbling around the German lower leagues. No thanks.

relegated to the German 3rd division, but I share your apprehension

For anyone interested, I have been told he is similar in style to Dickov  but a bit taller, still only about 5ft 9 ish, pressing forward

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KentExile said:

relegated to the German 3rd division, but I share your apprehension

For anyone interested, I have been told he is similar in style to Dickov  but a bit taller, still only about 5ft 9 ish, pressing forward

Amended. Must have had Telalovic on the mind.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Any one heard the Nixon interview in bbc lancs sounds like we’re deciding on signings with a majority vote 

And you believe us not signing players is because people can’t agree? Come on now, we all know the reason and it’s because we have no money/and or waiting for India to sign off.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

We simply have to persist with overseas signings at the minute, low fees, cheap wages. This lad has miles more pedigree than Telalovic, playing two tiers above him and relatively successful. I can’t understand how people think we are going to go and recruit a striker with a proven record in England. A. These players don’t exist B. We aren’t spending money.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

And you believe us not signing players is because people can’t agree? Come on now, we all know the reason and it’s because we have no money/and or waiting for India to sign off.

I think names are being put forward but we are reluctant to spend the money you really think we’d be enquiring without anything to buy 

18 minutes ago, Makrover said:

I think names are being put forward but we are reluctant to spend the money you really think we’d be enquiring without anything to buy 

The Venkeys have to sign every deal though…The club have a budget and may well believe they can afford…The venkeys will then decide if this is okay.

18 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

https://youtu.be/wmOVul2aqUY?si=S9m94eKyagD-jIO9

I’ve come round to Engelhardt and been looking at some goals of his, this one in particular is a great finish (right at the start) against Hamburger SV

at least this lad has a goalscoring record,the bundlesliga 2 is pretty competetive as well,if he can do it there he should have no problem adjusting to the championship

55 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

So after being linked with a few goalkeepers we go with the cheapest option rather than the best one,sign of things to come in the next few weeks.

Yep looks that way. 

Sticking with Pears would be comfortably one of the worst decisions the management have made for a while (with regards to the playing squad). 

I can't believe for 1 minute that a championship manager could look at Pears as anything other than a complete liability.

Hopefully the plan is to bring in another keeper and sell Pears.

• Like 9

If Eastham is out of the picture and they're looking to move him on plus the older Joe Hilton who's 24, I've no problem with this guy coming in as a third choice but as mentioned, to come in as number 2 (or 3 behind Hilton) takes (more of) the piss.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

One for the development squad? I hope he’s not the last keeper we sign. 

Wow! I mean we've scraped the barrel and even resorted to pure nepotism in the past(Myles Anderson) 

But this is oure desperation. 22 and only 1 senior appearance! And that was just forcsome Canadian team. 

How shit must our academy keepers be to get overlooked by this nobody. 

ChadGpt will say he deserves a chance first before judging him🙄

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Yep looks that way. 

Sticking with Pears would be comfortably one of the worst decisions the management have made for a while (with regards to the playing squad). 

I can't believe for 1 minute that a championship manager could look at Pears as anything other than a complete liability.

Hopefully the plan is to bring in another keeper and sell Pears.

ask any fan at the end of last season what our first priority should be playing wise this season ,he/she would have said sort the goalkeeping situation out,what have we done-----kept a  **** one,sold a  **** one and brought in another one who has never played a first team game for anyone,thats to go with 2 more we already have who have also barely played first team football,what the absolute **** is going on with this club

• Like 2