BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nixon suggesting it's ex employee 

Deffo could and should happening. 

No I don't turn, I evaluate the job he did here. 

Nixon is a great source of info. His story

What do you expect him to do? LT needs the club for viewing figures

full chaddying mode initiated 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AJW said:

If the 2 out 3 want to sell bit is true I am guessing it’s Balaji that is the 1 .. it would be a typical Venkys F U to the fans to sell after the January window , when we are stranded at the foot  of the table and new owners can’t do anything to change the tide 

I honestly wouldn't give a single fuck.

As long as they're gone I'll be more than happy with that.

Cherry on the cake would be them all succumbing to bird flu.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AJW said:

If the 2 out 3 want to sell bit is true I am guessing it’s Balaji that is the 1 .. it would be a typical Venkys F U to the fans to sell after the January window , when we are stranded at the foot  of the table and new owners can’t do anything to change the tide 

I would expect nothing else from the owners.

Administration sometime in October is also a possibility!

The main thing is they will be gone !

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

3 games before 20th August.

2 games after that before deadline day including Burnley.

I have absolutely zero faith that the administration at the club can sign up our 10 needed signings in the 11 days we'll have to sign players.

Administration.

I get excited every time I hear that word.

• Like 6

In some way, I'm hoping that when we do sell Szmodics or anyone else, they go for a real derisory fee. Any decent amount will be swallowed up by the owners and keep the circus going for longer. If they've nothing to sell and no way to pay for things, you'd hope they'll have no choice but to piss off.

• Like 5

I wonder how the the 8,500 who have bought season tickets are now feeling?

A handful of folk I know are wishing they hadn't and are vowing it will be their last until an ownership change.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Not that it matters much, but I'm siding with the Insider on this and think he/she has touched a nerve somewhere with their posts.

I think your post is very true (deleted all put your last point to prevent repitition).

Some speculating Insider is either Broughton or Kimberley but I think that speculation is well wide of the mark.

As I have posted before, I think you will find it's a disaffected individual who has had enough of the shenanigans and couldn't give a toss about potential consequences simply because they know too much and if they really open up......!!!!!! I believe this is a very genuine source and if the club goes t1ts up, expect this person to sing like the proverbial canary.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Good Thanks Mercer. Looking forward to the first game and decent campaign under Eustace. Rovers till I die

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

A handful of folk I know are wishing they hadn't and are vowing it will be their last until an ownership change.

They change their mind after we beat Derby on 9th of August and sign some good quality players. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, AJW said:

We've heard that almost since they first bought the club  though and it was always Balaji and pals toy anyway. Big kids often keep old toys in the cupboard forever.

32 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I think they've genuinely been miss sold a product in truth.

I'd be asking for a refund immediately due to this.

12 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I think they've genuinely been miss sold a product in truth.

I'd be asking for a refund immediately due to this.

To be fair, the product is 23 home games, so if that doesn't happen I'm with you.

How else have they miss sold it out of interest?!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Good Thanks Mercer. Looking forward to the first game and decent campaign under Eustace. Rovers till I die

They change their mind after we beat Derby on 9th of August and sign some good quality players. 

What a wonderful fantasy world you live in Chaddy!

However, I live in the real world and all the ups, downs, joys and disappointments that come with it.

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What time do you start drinking

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Probably the same as the thousands of stay aways - and did so when they bought the tickets.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

1616547997124.jpeg

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

August 20th can't come soon enough.

Not sure the club media team can keep pushing Markanday, Hedges, Vale, Gent etc "like new signings" positive line until then though.

What a depressing summer.

Don't forget Trav.

We must be due 5 days of interview "snippets" from him soon by the club and Elliot about how he is a new signing and great to be back etc.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What evidence do you have that this is likely to happen with what we have seen so far this summer?

Another bad symptom of our terrible ownership is having people making those attending games question themselves and general squabbling between fans.

But we are not going to make some good quality signings ahead of a good season, I think thats pretty clear.

Sory Kaba has been told he can leave Las Palmas in La Liga either permanently or on loan, limited game time for them last season. Was very impressive at Cardiff the season before in the championship.

Dont know what kind of salary he will be on, but he’s apparently being looked at by English clubs, which presumably will be championship clubs

• Like 1