BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Got to be honest,what were you really expecting with the track record of these so-called owners?

Every Season we are let down.

i was`nt expecting much apart from a few signings that would make us competetive,as it stands we are a long way from even that,however i do sense an air of the great venky disaster ending soon,we have to cling on to some hope don`t we

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nixon has linked us to looking/enquiring about Ruddy, Krul, Begovic, Rodak, Cooper, Batth, McLoughlin, Park, Rak-Saayi, Dykes and Cannon. 

So Nixon has linked us to 11 players so far,non who we've signed or close to signing,that's not a very good strike rate for a so called super insider is it?

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Gav said:

Good one chaddy, many fans feel the same I’m sure. 

Well we have roughly 9k season ticket holders and when I was to the Rovers store to buy a home shirt on the first day at 11am, it was amazing buzz inside the shop and fans talking how much they like the shirt. 

27 minutes ago, Gav said:

I can’t be as optimistic and as you sadly, I wish I could, but this sort of post and attitude should be applauded not rounded upon. 

first enough and thanks Gav

18 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I haven't met chaddy but I am fairly sure he is absolutely genuine in his love and support for the Club and believes what he posts at the time and absolutely does not post stuff with the intention of deliberately antagonising others.

That said when he posts things that fly in the face of all available evidence it's not surprising some other posters get irritated.

No we haven't met but my love, passion and support for Blackburn Rovers can't be question. I have bought my season ticket as ever was a easy decision and isn't based on who is manager, owners or players who we sign. 

If any posters doesn't like my comments then simple don't read them and it ain't hard to scroll past them

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You mean you don’t believe Mystic Chaddy ?

Its called opinion Tyrone 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

So Nixon has linked us to 11 players so far, on who we've signed or close to signing, that's not a very good strike rate for a so called super insider is it?

Yet again, that's the problem when people see us linked to players, you automatic think he will sign. We have a interest or enquire into the player. that's all he is reporting. If we get closer I am sure he would report this. We will look and scout hundred of players throughout a season and asked agents for players demands, possible fee to get him and agents will also recommend/offer players to us. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yet again, that's the problem when people see us linked to players, you automatic think he will sign. We have a interest or enquire into the player. that's all he is reporting. If we get closer I am sure he would report this. 

I'm pretty sure people on here don't think we'll sign everybody were linked with but how about this lets hold him up to a standard as an 'insider' and say get at least ONE right.He's getting paid to give credible reports,anybody can make up reports for any old players just to get people like you exited.

• Like 5

Just now, Darrenbot said:

I'm pretty sure people on here don't think we'll sign everybody were linked with but how about this lets hold him up to a standard as an 'insider' and say get at least ONE right.He's getting paid to give credible reports,anybody can make up reports for any old players just to get people like you exited.

He got every change behind the scenes correct and no one else had the inside track on this stories this summer

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He got every change behind the scenes correct and no one else had the inside track on this stories this summer

Nixon is click bait mate. He could report on 50 signings we won't get any of them. Did he know about Leo or Samir?? 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Over the course of last season:-

You thought we had a chance at automatic promotion.

You thought we would get in the play offs.

You thought we would finish top half

You thought we wouldn’t get into a relegation scrap.

You thought we would stay up.

You did get the last one right, but you’re optimism last season was so staggeringly misplaced.

Post of the season 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Over the course of last season:-

You thought we had a chance at automatic promotion.

You thought we would get in the play offs.

You thought we would finish top half

You thought we wouldn’t get into a relegation scrap.

You thought we would stay up.

You did get the last one right, but you’re optimism last season was so staggeringly misplaced.

You could say this about all posters

Despite a few tenuous links, I'm not convinced we are even looking for a new keeper.

Pears and Hilton to be No.1 and No.2, the Everton lad to drop into the U21's/3rd choice.

If we signed a other keeper now we'd have to sell 1 or 2, feels like we have a few now.

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Despite a few tenuous links, I'm not convinced we are even looking for a new keeper.

Pears and Hilton to be No.1 and No.2, the Everton lad to drop into the U21's/3rd choice.

If we signed a other keeper now we'd have to sell 1 or 2, feels like we have a few now.

I've never thought we'd sign one, certainly not first choice. 

I know Begovic has been mentioned by Nixon/Chaddy. He’s open to a move north and still has property in the north west. He has quite a few options though so I’m not convinced he ends up here. 

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Me too. I have belief, pride and will support Blackburn Rovers for ever more.

But as a diehard fan I think what’s going on an absolute disgrace I’m sure you’d agree.

I think we all agree, I just think you’ve missed the point a few others made, which goes along the lines that not every reader enjoys the same gang of posters posting their own dire conclusions in every active thread, every other day.

No matter how likely they are.

On actual rumours, Someone in the local said we’d been linked to a French u21, and I might as well give up looking here! 

I did get the point, I only dip in and out the thread myself, as what’s the point?

But at the end of the day the busiest threads on the forum of a club in existential crisis won’t go any other way.

Edited by Mattyblue