BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

20 minutes ago, Neal said:

It won't pal. There's nothing left in that stadium anymore. No passion, no ambition, no atmosphere... It's all gone. People have just accepted what it is now, I could see it and feel it so clearly last season. The neglect was really starting to show itself and when it came time to protest, those (like myself) knew that they wouldn't make a difference anymore and the only path left is to do what ten thousand other Rovers fans have done... Not give them your money anymore and walk away because it's truly the best and only way to make your point. I really wish the fans hadn't been taken advantage of by Waggot with the early season ticket offer, he/they needed to be held to ransom. That slimy c*nt knows exactly what he's doing by manipulating folk from a town like Blackburn into making them think he's doing them a favour by saving them a few quid. 

I love Rovers, it's my boyhood club but we all know it needs to get worse before it gets better and I can't keep handing my money over to them for them to treat it they way they do. 

Fuck them. The lot of them. 

I dunno, there's an element of people now who are at their wits end, myself included.

I couldn't give a shite now if I get banned from Ewood if it helps the cause

I can only think that complete disruption of games is the only option now, let's be honest we aren't gonna be winning any. This is brilliant:

Screenshot_20240722_215720_Facebook.jpg

• Like 6

Even Charlton a fanbase hardly known for aggression made a decent fist of drawing attention to their plight.

Not that it did any good but it at least drew attention to the people responsible, briefly and similar stuff at Reading.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Neal said:

It won't pal. There's nothing left in that stadium anymore. No passion, no ambition, no atmosphere... It's all gone. People have just accepted what it is now, I could see it and feel it so clearly last season. The neglect was really starting to show itself and when it came time to protest, those (like myself) knew that they wouldn't make a difference anymore and the only path left is to do what ten thousand other Rovers fans have done... Not give them your money anymore and walk away because it's truly the best and only way to make your point. I really wish the fans hadn't been taken advantage of by Waggot with the early season ticket offer, he/they needed to be held to ransom, it would have been the most effective form of protest. That slimy c*nt knows exactly what he's doing by manipulating folk from a town like Blackburn into making them think he's doing them a favour by saving them a few quid. 

I love Rovers, it's my boyhood club but we all know it needs to get worse before it gets better and I can't keep handing my money over to them for them to treat it they way they do. 

Fuck them. The lot of them. 

losing every week will turn even the most mild mannered fan,lets face it,it`s going to happen barring a miracle 5 quality players suddenly appearing

15 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Even Charlton a fanbase hardly known for aggression made a decent fist of drawing attention to their plight.

Not that it did any good but it at least drew attention to the people responsible, briefly and similar stuff at Reading.

it got rid of the terrible duchalet fellow in the end

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it got rid of the terrible duchalet fellow in the end

It did. And it would be great to achieve. But the last 14 years have shown that the bastards we've been cursed with as owners are a completely different kettle of cockroaches. I honestly don't believe Rovers fans can force them out. The Raos are entwined with the club like ivy snaking round a tree trunk and clearly have reasons for tolerating huge financial losses while showing no interest at all in either investing in the team or the stadium, nor in selling up. There must be shady reasons for this and I suspect it will take a court decision, legal action and/or administration to pry their dirty claws off the remaining carcass of Blackburn Rovers. Sadly, tennis balls aren't going to do any more good than the snow equivalents, in our miserable case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

I dunno, there's an element of people now who are at their wits end, myself included.

I can only think that complete disruption of games is the only option now, let's be honest we aren't gonna be winning any. This is brilliant:

I feel your pain but believe me, as someone who's done countless physical protests against the F.A. and the owners... I've wasted a lot of time and energy for nothing over the last 10 years. I've done a lot of reflecting and the harsh reality is that those who walked away early doors were right and I was wrong. I let my love for Rovers get in the way thinking I could do something but it was pointless. If we had all stopped handing over our cash to these people a long time ago they might be a distant memory by now. A difficult thing to coordinate of course but no doubt would have been the most effective. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 9

27 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Good post. Back in the day 50 years ago we got on the pitch, and it would work again. It’ll need hundreds to do it, stop the game, force it to be abandoned. The global publicity might even get through to Pune. 

• Like 4

Just now, Devon Rover said:

It did. And it would be great to achieve. But the last 14 years have shown that the bastards we've been cursed with as owners are a completely different kettle of cockroaches. I honestly don't believe Rovers fans can force them out. The Raos are entwined with the club like ivy snaking round a tree trunk and clearly have reasons for tolerating huge financial losses while showing no interest at all in either investing in the team or the stadium, nor in selling up. There must be shady reasons for this and I suspect it will take a court decision, legal action and/or administration to pry their dirty claws off the remaining carcass of Blackburn Rovers. Sadly, tennis balls aren't going to do any more good than the snow equivalents, in our miserable case.

true,they are thousands of miles away but it would be fun to put swag under the cosh😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Good post. Back in the day 50 years ago we got on the pitch, and it would work again. It’ll need hundreds to do it, stop the game, force it to be abandoned. The global publicity might even get through to Pune. 

I know quite a few who would be onboard, there's a lot of people on this message board who'd know quite a few too. I'm not even sure it would need 100's. 1 pitch invader halts a game, even 20 would cause major problems. 

14 minutes ago, den said:

I’ve no idea who this is or the credibility of this post.

I could have written that it's nothing we don''t already know and wasn't blindingly obvious anyway.

No way are they spending fees even if the court case goes in their favour it just means we might not have to sell anyone else in January.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, den said:

I mean, that's not telling anyone anything they don't know is it?

The question is will the Court case go in the Club's favour and if it does, will there then be significant investment in the squad?

If the answer is yes but still no, we really are screwed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, den said:

These fucking owners man, why can't they just do the decent thing, for once in their miserable lives and put the club up for sale?

Wait till 20th, lose the case, spend nothing, finish bottom of the league. Great.

Then what? 

• Like 1

"I'll judge them at the end of the window"

... just like I did last window, and the one before when they refused to invest properly in the first 11.

The story of a Blackburn Rovers fan if you've got a very low IQ. Their way of "running" a football club is not sustainable and will never result in success on the pitch.

VENKY'S OUT! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

If Szmodics goes, do you think money will be reinvested? I know it should and needs to be, do you think it will?

How the hell do I know. I can't predict what they will do. If I could, I could be winner of Euro millions and live in a yacht or apartment in Monaco then. 

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

And if it isnt, do you forsee relegation concerns?

Same as the previous time you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

How the hell do I know. I can't predict what they will do. If I could, I could be winner of Euro millions and live in a yacht or apartment in Monaco then. 

Ouch. The penny is dropping.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What would have to happen for you to be concerned about relegation, out of interest? If selling Szmodics and still having nothing to spend wouldnt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Obviously true but something everyone already knows. But a wannabe ITK.

It’s obvious now what Venkys are doing but I hadn’t read previously that the staff at Ewood had been told that was the case.

Had anyone else?

14 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I could have written that it's nothing we don''t already know and wasn't blindingly obvious anyway.

No way are they spending fees even if the court case goes in their favour it just means we might not have to sell anyone else in January.

You beat me to it. Looking at this person's twitter account as a whole he just seems to speculate/state the bleeding' obvious. As for what he's just posted above there he's simply retrospectively posted an opinion with the benefit of hindsight based on what's happened (or hasn't happened thus far.

A lot of people will be daft enough to lap it up though I've no doubt.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Chaddy, you're a self-confessed optimistic person, could you please list any current features of Blackburn Rovers the rets of us should be optimistic about?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What would have to happen for you to be concerned about relegation, out of interest? If selling Szmodics and still having nothing to spend wouldnt.

You enjoy asking questions to everyone but why you are asked a question you refuse or don't answer. Maybe practice what you preach next time. 

Like I said let's see who we sign and we leaves. Ask me the same question after the window ends