BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

do you know think I know he has been left out of the squad today? Blackburn Rovers is my passion and I am proud committed Rovers fan till I die

Yes it does look like a deal is getting close but nothing accept or confirm yet. I have said what I want deal wise for him. 

OK? 🤷‍♂️

You won't get what you want and the money won't go back into the squad. So it's all irrelevant anyway.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

I know plenty of people that want a refund on their season tickets.

As daft as it sounds it almost seems a reasonable request.

I can easily find this game for free on a stream, but having taken one look at that forward line I decided against it.

Just now, TugaysMarlboro said:

So you're not able to link the first part of my post with the second? Considering you've named 2 players aged 21 and a 19 year old.....

5 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

So you're not able to link the first part of my post with the second? Considering you've named 2 players aged 21 and a 19 year old.....

I couldn't give a shite what age Szmodic is ,it should be at least £12 million with him being under contract for the next 3 years.

Ipswich will be one of the favourites to go down , and if they do I'd much prefer to have Szmodic in a  side trying to get back up than Delap.Delap had 2 poor years in the championship followed by half an excellent season for Hull.Szmodic wages will be miniscule in comparison too.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We wouldn't be so lucky.

I think Philip was being facetious because his name wasn't on the team sheet for this afternoon?.

Apparently not, just seen in LT that it’s Jackson speculating cos SG is missing from the squad. 

15 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Is Gally being linked away now too?

Ipswich offered £1.8m for him last year; why we turned it down only Waggott knows

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

do you know think I know he has been left out of the squad today? Blackburn Rovers is my passion and I am proud committed Rovers fan till I die

Yes it does look like a deal is getting close but nothing accept or confirm yet. I have said what I want deal wise for him. 

Considering how often you state the blindingly obvious it's quite rich for you to react in such a way when someone does the same to you.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Maybe not on the playing side, but a pounds a pound at the end of the day. Hypothetically if someone was offering £50m for him would you be happy with £10m?

Agree with matty - if he has to go, screw Ipswich for every penny we can get. 

We might do now Broughton's gone.

That would just lengthen the Venky's stay as our owners.

They're determined not to let go of control of the club, and they haven't put a penny in for a year now. 

• Moderation Lead
47 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

With his FF hat on I think K-Hod was letting his guard slip and saying what he really thought as opposed to repeating the cobblers that comes out of Waggott's mouth.

I don’t think me being on the FF has owt to do with us not spending any of the transfer fees we’ve received in the last couple of years, in fairness.

• Moderation Lead
30 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes Ipswich paying £20m for Delap. Oh yeah they know what they are doing. 😉🤣

Who says the deal will be less? you? 

Called people wee Dougie just annoyed the stuff out of people. 

Born a Rovers fan, always a Rovers fan till I die and I will always be positive, upbeat and optimism 

They’re in the Premier League, so it’s probably fair to say their executive teams know what they’re doing.

More importantly, they actually want to succeed, unlike our lot that are devoid of ambition.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Delap for 20 million is potentially very shrewd business. He’s 21, scored 1 in 3 last year and is capped at various levels for England. 

He was excellent for Hull for half a season last year , in his other loan spells he was shite.There is potential but he gets injured an awful lot and he isn't worth anywhere near £20 million now.

4 minutes ago, islander200 said:

He was excellent for Hull for half a season last year , in his other loan spells he was shite.There is potential but he gets injured an awful lot and he isn't worth anywhere near £20 million now.

Heard City offered Delap to Rovers on loan in Mowbray's last January window and it seems Mowbray said no!!! 

11 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Heard City offered Delap to Rovers on loan in Mowbray's last January window and it seems Mowbray said no!!! 

Back when he decided we didn't want to play with strikers. He would have loved it if he'd stayed.

14 minutes ago, Mercer said:

That would come as no surprise.

Nixon said this, Nixon said that, Nixon had this for breakfast, Nixon has 3 Yorkshire puds on his Sunday roast.  👅🫏 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Like 4

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, Salgados Hair said:

Sue Cook has pulled out...

Ah the same fool that wouldn’t back down on his claim that the new lad was in Manchester whilst he was signing pictures in Japan

• Like 3