BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

That would still have been a poor deal based on how well he's done and his value now though wouldn't it?

Yeah,but that was then and this is now. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Heard City offered Delap to Rovers on loan in Mowbray's last January window and it seems Mowbray said no!!! 

Still won’t beat turning Reece James down for having ripped jeans

• Like 8

• Backroom

Either it’s very serious interest to leave him out or we are literally at the stage of being desperate to sell and actively trying to ensure it happens 

I rate him more than most on here granted but surely to anyone it’s clear that we have to bring in someone to do the kind of role they’d want him to do.

Just now, Tom said:

Either it’s very serious interest to leave him out or we are literally at the stage of being desperate to sell and actively trying to ensure it happens 

I rate him more than most on here granted but surely to anyone it’s clear that we have to bring in someone to do the kind of role they’d want him to do.

We certainly need some height in the team if he leaves - We have a squad dwarfs otherwise.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

For those eulogising over Gallagher leaving - he is the ONLY senior striker on our books. Be careful what you wish for with our zero budget - and this is coming from someone who doesn’t really rate him and acknowledges he’ll barely play half the season.

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

It’s 100% the right thing to sell Gallagher, he offers next to nothing and will leave for free next year, huge wage off the books…We just need to replace him.

I can see Stoke being interested.

Hopefully Eustace can go and moved for Dykes now

1 minute ago, G Somerset Rover said:

For those eulogising over Gallagher leaving - he is the ONLY striker on our books. Be careful what you wish for with our zero budget - and this is coming from someone who doesn’t really rate him and acknowledges he’ll barely play half the season.

I think people miss this point. He’s a useful player. JE won’t want to lose him if he can’t replace him.

Edited by Forever Blue
  • Like 1

Just now, Forever Blue said:

It’s not going well Chaddy. Were selling anyone and everyone.

Some can dress it up how they want but as it stands:

- We kick off the season two weeks today 

- We have signed zero players

- THE only reason we stayed up last season is about to leave

- Our only senior striker on the books is about to leave

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Sam Gallagher left out because of interest from other clubs.

Really?

I mean, I don't rate the guy but if it's him or Vale leading the line for the season, it's going to be Gallagher everytime.

What's the fucking plan here?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

It’s 100% the right thing to sell Gallagher, he offers next to nothing and will leave for free next year, huge wage off the books…We just need to replace him.

I can see Stoke being interested.

Nixon saying it is Stoke

But the offer is really low