BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Assuming you’re fuming at the Sammie situation Chaddy as you wanted £14m for him and we’ve ended up with £8m. Or is it another happy day in chaddy land where everything is perfect with the club?

“£8million who would have thought we’d get that last year? As long as we spend it wisely I’ll be happy, someone such as *insert someone’s name that nobody has ever heard of but he swears will be fantatsic*

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

Which is poor enough as it is - but do the bench as well! We won’t have a single viable option on the bench. 

Subs:

Buckley

Markanday

Garrett

Vale

Gent

O' Riordan

Tyjon

Leonard

Hilton

Good luck trying to change a game John!

Edited by davulsukur

Gally is shite, Dykes is shite. They've probably worked out that in the long term Dykes is cheaper.

Last year I was incredibly critical of Eustace but I'm 100% on his side right now. 

Sammie and Gally will go and we'll spend less than £1m on replacing them. When that happens I actually question how much longer I'm willing to invest my time and money into this shitshow.

I genuinely don't mind us selling players - SS deserves a shot in the Prem and, well, Sam G just isn't up to it.

But the fact that we're not investing and seemingly planning on relying on a wafer-thin squad supplemented by Academy kids worries me greatly.

I hope that it's Venky's recouping as much as they can before they finally piss off, but the damage left behind could be catastrophic.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why? We don't know who we will sign or who will leave? 

You aren't a season ticket holder or attend any home games? 

Why? Have a good think about it.

Been a season ticket holder longer than you’ve been alive probably. But I know when the club is taking the piss.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Why do you think he feels sorry for season ticket holders, Chaddy? You’re seeing the same as us, right? You’re watching all of the talented players be sold, their fees spent on running costs on salaries for the likes of Steve Waggott and their replacements being free transfers from lower divisions and unknown leagues?

It’s amazing it needs explaining.

• Like 7

Just now, J*B said:

Why do you think he feels sorry for season ticket holders, Chaddy? You’re seeing the same as us, right? You’re watching all of the talented players be sold, their fees spent on running costs on salaries for the likes of Steve Waggott and their replacements being free transfers from lower divisions and unknown leagues?

Truly depressing.

the wages that we are saving is huge too but no one coming in bar a freebie from Japan and a 37 year old. Our front line looks scarily poor.

1 minute ago, had.e.nuff said:

why are they selling everyone but they wont sell the club ? i am still in the dark as to why they bought us in the first place whats in it for them ?

Indian pride, when hurt, takes a long time to recover. They got shafted when they bought the club, got snowballed when they visited the club, got stiffed when they bought a house mansion farm close by so they could watch the club, and got found out for money laundering being spoilt half-wit bastards by their tax authorities. So, like the spoilt half-wit bastards they are, they are taking out their frustration on the local population, who they regard as lower than the stinky stuff that sticks to their slippers when collecting eggs at the weekend from the chikporium.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Rumour is Szmodics 8 million. Wouldn't matter if it was 1 or 15 million... We won't see a penny anyway. 

Hurrah! Someone else (like me) who can smell the stink of shit coffee

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TommyRovers said:

Going to be a painful season. Asset stripping is a phrase  for it I suppose.

Venkys are planning their exit but they're gonna leave us pretty screwed.

August 20 is massive.

Our saving grace will be our kids and Eustace- we will survive the season- as long as Venkys leave us in happy to write the season off

34 minutes ago, Tom said:

Either it’s very serious interest to leave him out or we are literally at the stage of being desperate to sell and actively trying to ensure it happens 

I rate him more than most on here granted but surely to anyone it’s clear that we have to bring in someone to do the kind of role they’d want him to do.

He's the best athlete in the squad, but a terrible football player. 

They won't replace him, so it's all a moot point anyway - they'll just bank the transfer funds and prolong their death grip on this club.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Hurrah! Someone else (like me) who can smell the stink of shit coffee

Literally (nearly)  everyone on here can smell it and have regularly pointed it out. Weird you think you’re unique in recognising its a shit show.

Edited by Forever Blue
  • Like 4

Yuki Ohashi now due in Sunday no idea why it was pushed forward … Nantes lad still not announced even though he’s been here all week … could have got games under his belt … Broughton kept Gallagher under pressure in Jan hope they don’t make the same mistake … 

• Like 1