BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, Hi Mack said:

I’m not sure the Season Tickets I have bought are worth the money I paid. This squad gets a pasting week in week out.

I have zero faith in the circus completing deals for any have decent players.

You knew all of this before you bought your STs.

• Like 4

It really is getting to the point of no return, how much more can we as a supporter base take before we are down at Ewood and Brockhall with our pitchforks and doing whatever is necessary, to get our club back. Whatever is required, I’m in !

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Think it's clear the end game is approaching.

Seems like we can't even afford a half decent wage to get anyone who is a quarter decent player.

If I had bought season tickets, I would have felt grossly betrayed and disgracefully p1ssed upon.

Would think Eustace is utterly p1ssed off - whether you rate him as a coach / manager or not, you just simply can't keep treating your coach / manager like this.

It would be no surprise to me to see Lowe and Benson in charge of the team before Christmas arrives - a frightening thought but just think it through. 

How far we have fallen and we haven't stopped falling yet!

Well szmodics is the last player at the club with any serious value, so as things stand by the end of the year the clubs coffers will be completely empty again so no money to pay any bills unless the Raos chose to begin covering the costs again. 

This bullshit court case needs settling once and for all and a decision needs to be made by them about their future involvement with OUR club. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

Nobody should be leaving the club until a replacement is signed IMO. Not sad to see Gally leave but without a replacement first we are just becoming weaker and weaker whilst the Venkys save another few quid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Why do you think he feels sorry for season ticket holders, Chaddy? You’re seeing the same as us, right? You’re watching all of the talented players be sold, their fees spent on running costs on salaries for the likes of Steve Waggott and their replacements being free transfers from lower divisions and unknown leagues?

Josh, He doesn't need to feel sorry for me as I said earlier in the week, I will always believe in Rovers, proud to be Rover, Rovers STH and proud to wear my Rovers shirt anywhere. 

Yes we are selling 2 players in Szmodics(which was always going to happen) and Gallagher who most people don't rate and wanted rid off. Now its happening people are up in arms about it. 

lets see who we sign before the window

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

Why? Have a good think about it.

Been a season ticket holder longer than you’ve been alive probably. But I know when the club is taking the piss.

I am fully aware of the current situation but I will be at Ewood Park on the 9th of August supporting the players and Eustace. 

Well that's good to know. I have been a STH for long time now and I will always be there supporting my team

53 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Nathan Jones claiming it’s a Gally/Baker swap deal with no fee involved. So we can rule that out.

I would take that deal. 

45 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

If Yuki is a replacement for Telelovic, and we lose SS and SG then we need a replacement for each of them, plus another number 9 striker, 2x wingers, 2x cb’s and a GK. minimum….that’s 8 more signings, minimum! 🤦🏽‍♂️

for me, we need a striker or 2, Szmodics's replacement, left winger, centre midfield, left back, 2 centre backs and keeper. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Disgusting they won’t refund before a ball is even kicked. The club don’t give two shits about us fans.

Not particularly wishing to defend the Club on anything at the moment but in this instance what do you expect?

Buy or don't buy a season ticket, that's your prerogative entirely but once bought you're locked in.

Out of interest what are the exceptional circumstances alluded to in the terms and conditions that DO allow you to cancel?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Nobody should be leaving the club until a replacement is signed IMO. Not sad to see Gally leave but without a replacement first we are just becoming weaker and weaker whilst the Venkys save another few quid.

The Japanese guy?

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Josh, He doesn't need to feel sorry for me as I said earlier in the week, I will always believe in Rovers, proud to be Rover, Rovers STH and proud to wear my Rovers shirt anywhere. 

Yes we are selling 2 players in Szmodics(which was always going to happen) and Gallagher who most people don't rate and wanted rid off. Now its happening people are up in arms about it. 

You’re making up a conversation here which just isn’t happening. The sequence of events is as follows:

1) He said he feels sorry for people that bought a season ticket this season.

2) You asked him why he feels sorry for them. 

3) You’ve told him he doesn’t need to feel sorry for you. 

That isn’t conversation nor discussion, it’s you simply making statements and ignoring the context. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, roverblue said:

Makes no sense.

Club needs money for day to day expenses, bills, wages, HMRC.

Venkys cannot send money due to ED restrictions.

Money must come from somewhere.

This means club cannot operate so will sell assets, take loans, sell STs, whatever they can to generate money to operate.

Note all the money generated belongs to Venkys and is theirs to do as they choose.

You can't buy unless you already sold and have some trading beans.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes we are selling 2 players in Szmodics(which was always going to happen) and Gallagher who most people don't rate and wanted rid off. Now its happening wanted rid up in armitsbout it. 

lets see who we sign before the window

I am fully aware of the current situation but I will be at Ewood Park on the 9th of August supporting the players and Eustace. 

Well that's good to know. I have been a STH for long time now and I will alwayfor longre supporting my team

I would take that deal. 

for me, we need a striker or 2, Szmodics's replacement, left winger, centre midfield, left back, 2 centre backs and keeper. 

ccbe357f635528b89c857ff6af95f6be.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Can't say fairer than that.

Not one person is surprised as this is entirely expected. 

Seriously, what will it take for a few hundred to a thousand of us Rovers fans to arrange and invade the pitch to stop a game. If Reading could muster those numbers and willing participants last year, then why can’t we. This type of protest would shine the spotlight on Venky’s in the media, hit them in the pocket i.e. fines and potentially points deductions. I see no other option now for us supporters to make our feelings heard. The only way forward is without Venky’s.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not particularly wishing to defend the Club on anything at the moment but in this instance what do you expect?

Buy or don't buy a season ticket, that's your prerogative entirely but once bought you're locked in.

Out of interest what are the exceptional circumstances alluded to in the terms and conditions that DO allow you to cancel?

Health. I don't see any issue with fans attempting to get a refund. Go for it. It's about time they pushed back in every way possible. They need to know there are thousands of unhappy customers.

3 minutes ago, Riverside pessimist said:

Seriously, what will it take for a few hundred to a thousand of us Rovers fans to arrange and invade the pitch to stop a game. If Reading could muster those numbers and willing participants last year, then why can’t we. This type of protest would shine the spotlight on Venky’s in the media, hit them in the pocket i.e. fines and potentially points deductions. I see no other option now for us supporters to make our feelings heard. The only way forward is without Venky’s.

Best way at this point is probably WhatsApp or telegram

2 minutes ago, Riverside pessimist said:

and what is this actually going to achieve tbh? but cost the club money, potential stadium bans for fans and criminal record? 

Only Rovers get affect by this not Venkys

Sorry, I am with Chaddy on this one.

Show me one single ST purchaser who did not sign up for exactly this scenario. I will ring the special ambulance for them. The situation has been entirely clear for over a year.

If you don't want your ST, donate it to a School or a raffle. Nah didn't think so.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and what is this actually going to achieve tbh? but cost the club money, potential stadium bans for fans and criminal record? 

Only Rovers get affect by this not Venkys

Out of interest... What type of protest would you take part in? 

2 minutes ago, Riverside pessimist said:

whatever the form of discontent,it will definately happen this season,there is only so much supporters will put up with,that is unless we do actually sign some quality players (very unlikely imo),nothing annoys fans more than losing heavily every week,would`nt be a great shock to me if eustace decides to resign,though i would think it`s more likely he`ll wait for the sack and get paid off

• Like 1