BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and what is this actually going to achieve tbh? but cost the club money, potential stadium bans for fans and criminal record? 

Only Rovers get affect by this not Venkys

Venkys is Rovers.

Why don't you understand that?!

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and what is this actually going to achieve tbh? but cost the club money, potential stadium bans for fans and criminal record? 

the club is f****d anyway,might as well voice your opinion before it finally implodes

It's almost as if they're cashing up because they're not confident of the court case.  

The best protest by the way would've been India Pakistan at edgbaston on the 6th.  Biggest audience by a mile and one that would hit home too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

Out of interest... What type of protest would you take part in? 

None. 

What type of protest do you think is going to work when you have meetings with Government ministers, Former home secretary, the FA and PL, leading sports journalists writing articles about Venkys ownership, Protest marches. Venkys are still here, I support the work that the We Are The Rovers group is doing with Rovers 

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Venkys is Rovers.

Why don't you understand that?!

wrong, Its didn't affect them cos they will make the club pay the fine not from their own pocket. People getting criminal record can affect their current employment of future employment

Just now, Ossydave said:

They're the fucking owners, of ROVERS.

so is fine or points deduction going to affect them or people getting a criminal record or fans getting a stadium fans or the FA forcing Rovers to play one game behind closed doors affecting Thousands of STH? 

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes I agree it will hurt the club and fans in the short term, but we are not talking short term anymore after 14 years of ‘ownership’. This is about the long-term future of the club. Blackburn Rovers will not prosper in any shape or form with Venky’s at the helm, lets face it the only direction the club is heading is down under this lot. This form of protest would create problems Venky’s do not want on top of their court battles. Maybe just maybe this could pile further pressure and cause then to consider an exit. As for criminal records, I would like to know many Reading fans were arrested. If thousands of fans stopped the match I hardly think arrests would be made on mass. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess making offers for players hopefully we see in the morning

It was in relation to player sales. Not purchases. Please stop kidding yourself, it is coming across as intentionally provocative. You are completely ignoring the reality of what is happening at the club you love. 

• Like 6

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the Earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again
For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue, I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At Skyfall

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

It was in relation to player sales. Not purchases. Please stop kidding yourself, it is coming across as intentionally provocative. You are completely ignoring the reality of what is happening at the club you love. 

Or maybe just thick.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

Couldn't even get a few hundred to harmlessly throw a tennis ball.

And the last time there was a 'protest' organised for a home game (Birmingham City 2020/21 season) I was the only muggins who actually turned up at the appointed time..in the rain... oh and with the sole Big Club protester who stuck his banner on the railings on Bolton Road.. Naahh, most folk on here don't have the cojones for a protest, let alone the tennis variety.

It would be marvellous to see folk dancing in the streets around Ewood Park, however, if the irksome chicken chokers took their ball home after picking the carcass clean this summer.   

• Like 2