BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

7 minutes ago, London blue said:

Been having a ding dong with someone on twitter who claims venkys would have us in the premier league had FFP not come in, citing the purchases of BBD and Gally as evidence of their backing.

I may have lost my temper

Because they're thick as shit

9 minutes ago, London blue said:

Been having a ding dong with someone on twitter who claims venkys would have us in the premier league had FFP not come in, citing the purchases of BBD and Gally as evidence of their backing.

😂😂😂

That must be one of the most deluded takes I've ever seen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, B16Rover said:

It's almost as if they're cashing up because they're not confident of the court case.  

Yeah, I think so....

If they are looking for an exit probably now is their best shot. Wharton, Szmodics, Raya money means maybe £30M in one summer. Only a small dent compared to what they put in. But could take that and just go.

Hard to see when they would next be able to get such a good return.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

After the sale of Szmodics and potentially Gallagher, the club will have generated over £35 million in transfer fees since last summer.

Scraps of this will/has be reinvested into playing staff. The majority is keeping the club alive.

Venkys are refusing to fund the club because they don't want to give the same amount to the Indian Authorities as per the agreement. 

If you still believe there is a positive future under these owners, you are beyond delusion. 

Behind the scenes the club is a mess. On the pitch this season we will be a mess. Our only saving grace is in the hands of the Indian authorities. 

The only positive I cling on to is that in the next 6-12 months we will be rid of the venkys. We will suffer in the meantime no doubt. 

We are a club in crisis.

Tommy bullshit is back.

13 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Yeah, I think so....

If they are looking for an exit probably now is their best shot. Wharton, Szmodics, Raya money means maybe £30M in one summer. Only a small dent compared to what they put in. But could take that and just go.

Hard to see when they would next be able to get such a good return.

they`ve done it before with rhodes,gestede,armstrong etc,all sold for big money but none given back to the manager

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

Tommy bullshit is back.

Maybe that's a reference to some past transgression, but I'd love to see what in his post you're refuting, as it's all fairly common knowledge at this point.

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I think we will all feel better, when the first transfer is finalized. 

alright, maybe only 2% better, but we will still feel better… 

Even if the first transfer is finalised we're still a net negative from a dire squad last season.

We'd need 3 or 4 good players in (not a bunch of nobodies with zero experience) before I'd feel even the slightest bit better about oir predicament.

• Like 1

There are plenty of posters in the LT comments section that are fully behind Venkys recent actions. Many think the sales are good business and look forward to the future with a certain amount of relish. 

They’re the realists apparently. We’re just one of the smallest clubs in the championship, with the smallest fan base and must live within our means. They don’t see anything beyond that. There really isn’t a problem in their eyes.

So when people call for organised protest, don’t forget not everyone would be behind that.

5 minutes ago, den said:

There are plenty of posters in the LT comments section that are fully behind Venkys recent actions. Many think the sales are good business and look forward to the future with a certain amount of relish. 

They’re the realists apparently. We’re just one of the smallest clubs in the championship, with the smallest fan base and must live within our means. They don’t see anything beyond that. There really isn’t a problem in their eyes.

So when people call for organised protest, don’t forget not everyone would be behind that.

The majority of those nutcases on the LT comments are Dingles.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, London blue said:

I read it and was going to weigh in but there's no point with people that far gone. If you get in that type of altercation again just tell them there's a reason Burnley fans fly India flags at their games.

• Like 1