BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, SBlue said:

Obviously resigned to losing Szmodics, but Gallagher going (no matter what anyone thinks of him) is really, really, concerning. 

The only senior striker in a team that’s needed reinforcements up top for years.

No longer just a workhorse - he’s now the canary in the coal mine.

If Dolan’s still here too when the window closes I’ll be astonished. Contrary to a lot of people’s opinions on here, pretty much any team outside the top 6 would want him in their squad for a couple of hundred grand and a relatively low wage.

Doesn’t look like we’re planning on replacements either.

In short, we’re fucked.

Selling Gallagher when his contract is down to a year and his abilities have seemingly peaked would make perfect sense for a club run properly. Especially as other clubs are still, seemingly, rating him highly - above, I think, what he’s capable of. However, there can be little confidence that the appropriate replacements will be brought in. 

Edited by riverholmes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polky said:

Will this season be worse than 2016/2017 under Coyle?

It will be the same outcome ,if it brings administration, I don't care !

Venkys Out !

Edited by Waggy76

1 hour ago, Penwortham Blue said:

The majority of those nutcases on the LT comments are Dingles.

Tis True John Claret goes by many alias.

Grant Bickerstaff is his real name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBlue said:

Obviously resigned to losing Szmodics, but Gallagher going (no matter what anyone thinks of him) is really, really, concerning. 

In short, we’re fucked.

Top statement completely disagree. Been stealing a wage for years in true Corry Evans/Jason Lowe fashion. If he goes it'll be a rare bit of positive news.

2nd statement completely agree irrespective of what happens with point one.

• Backroom

If this is the season that protests begin again, then there are two completely legal options which I can’t believe haven’t already happened.

1. Intermittent, but persistent, whistles in the ground.

or

2. As big an attendance as possible… but nobody goes into the ground. We all stay outside.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, den said:

There are plenty of posters in the LT comments section that are fully behind Venkys recent actions. Many think the sales are good business and look forward to the future with a certain amount of relish. 

They’re the realists apparently. We’re just one of the smallest clubs in the championship, with the smallest fan base and must live within our means. They don’t see anything beyond that. There really isn’t a problem in their eyes.

So when people call for organised protest, don’t forget not everyone would be behind that.

those comments in the LT are paper employees obeying orders,the telegraph is basically under the rovers jackboot,they do as they are told

• Like 1

Is there any chance of the court case in India forcing them to relinquish their death grip on us.  I just can not get my head around why they are still here. It makes zero sense no matter how you look at it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, B16Rover said:

It's almost as if they're cashing up because they're not confident of the court case.  

The best protest by the way would've been India Pakistan at edgbaston on the 6th.  Biggest audience by a mile and one that would hit home too. 

And only cricket bans then and not football?

Everyone knows gallagher needs to be replaced, however with the way things are going I really think we will miss him this season. This is the only season where I’d say he has to stay.  In a side note I’d be really intrigued to see how he gets on at another club . I’d be following him purely from curiosity. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, den said:

There are plenty of posters in the LT comments section that are fully behind Venkys recent actions. Many think the sales are good business and look forward to the future with a certain amount of relish. 

They’re the realists apparently. We’re just one of the smallest clubs in the championship, with the smallest fan base and must live within our means. They don’t see anything beyond that. There really isn’t a problem in their eyes.

So when people call for organised protest, don’t forget not everyone would be behind that.

The LT comments read the same when Kean was here, when Coyle was here, when we fast tracked to league 1 last time. It's the one and only platform the club propaganda merchants, dingles and clowns get airtime without getting hounded off.

We know the LT is just the clubs propaganda arm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, London blue said:

Been having a ding dong with someone on twitter who claims venkys would have us in the premier league had FFP not come in, citing the purchases of BBD and Gally as evidence of their backing.

I may have lost my temper

If that’s the guy who referred to the worst manager in our clubs history as ‘Keano’ in one of his posts then I think we can safely assume he’s a WUM or a Dingle.

Edited by G Somerset Rover

I went down to the Wigan game yesterday. Plenty of effort and a good fitness exercise, on the face of it. 

That starting side and bench, though. Crikey, we need half a team at least to just about compete.

I posted a few days ago that I believe we're favourites for relegation with Sammie, and nailed on without him.

I stand by that; these morons have royally screwed us all over.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Everyone knows gallagher needs to be replaced, however with the way things are going I really think we will miss him this season. This is the only season where I’d say he has to stay.  In a side note I’d be really intrigued to see how he gets on at another club . I’d be following him purely from curiosity. 

Yes but you're wanting him to stay purely so we can field A striker, ignoring the fact he's shite. Not saying I disagree to be fair, but that just highlights what a fucked up situation we're in. 

At this point I'm genuinely not ruling out Rudy having to play for us 😳

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Yes but you're wanting him to stay purely so we can field A striker, ignoring the fact he's shite. Not saying I disagree to be fair, but that just highlights what a fucked up situation we're in. 

I want him to stay to defend corners 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Everyone knows gallagher needs to be replaced,

The thing is, he'll go but not be replaced by anyone. So I prefer him to stay. At least he's a body!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

2 years (I think) younger than McFaz

Let’s clear one thing up, Gallagher should definitely be sold for anything we can get him for (in normal circumstances)

I’ve seen the stats of when he plays and when he doesn’t and I don’t care about them. The main stat is when he doesn’t play he doesn’t score and when he does play he still doesn’t score. Terrible investment and player.

• Like 2