BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Exactly. We need another centre back which Hill on loan would cover to Wharton is back next season. We need a striker so that's the Gueye signing, Baker for CM, allowing JRC to play wide right. Dembele gives us pace wide which we lack. 

If Gally and Szmodics both go. We'd need 9 minimum.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Hedges like JRC is a good player at this level.. Issue is between them we will be lucky to get 40 games a season. Sigurdsson also injured very frequently.

If we go into the season relying on them to start regularly we will only have ourselves to blame when we free fall over Christmas.

We won’t have to wait whilst Christmas if we don’t get some players signed soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BankEnd Rover said:

3-4million? I would be amazed if we spent that!!! I’d would say 1-1.5mill at the max! Why spend money when you can get frees and loans eh.

Remember when they first arrived they talked about just leasing players. Here we are.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Feel free to ask Nixon on X your questions. 

The Wharton 2 instalments money, Raya money plus more TV revenue will get us through the season to pay the bills. 

So the Szmodics money will be used for signings. Which will improve the squad but lets see if Rovers can get some deals over the line.  

Where has this been reported? 

18 minutes ago, scotchrover said:

Not sure the club’s reading the room currently with that article headline! 

IMG_0961.jpeg

They're harping on about Vale scoring 2, yes 2 goals in pre season a lot too. Absolutely nailed on he's our lone striker against Derby and they're doing their utmost to polish that turd.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

They're harping on about Vale scoring 2, yes 2 goals in pre season a lot too. Absolutely nailed on he's our lone striker against Derby and they're doing their utmost to polish that turd.

What's happening with this french CB?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Dembele more than likely in the smodz role but are a bit weak in the left 

Are you getting your Dembeles mixed up?  There are a few of them so understandable.  Siriki Dembele tends to play wide left.

Do you mean Karamoko?

Edited by KentExile

16 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

What's happening with this french CB?

Heard nothing further apart from it was supposed to be a trial. Everything, literally everything is so slow at the club though. Muambi was in the country pretty much all week and still isn't even announced unless I missed it. Fuck knows what's happen with our Japanese superstar, is he in the country, is he still over there?

7 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Heard nothing further apart from it was supposed to be a trial. Everything, literally everything is so slow at the club though. Muambi was in the country pretty much all week and still isn't even announced unless I missed it. Fuck knows what's happen with our Japanese superstar, is he in the country, is he still over there?

Flight delays. Due to arrive today from Qatar. 

• Like 2

We don't have numbers or quality with a couple of weeks to the start of the season! If we were able to put out our best eleven every game we'd still be struggling.

But injuries, suspensions play merry hell with the best of squads and we are more injury-prone than most.

Very worried about our future---immediate and longer-term.

• Like 2

Sam leaving makes perfect sense. Age and record. In my opinion he can easily be replaced by Hedges with Markanday and a youngster in backup. He is never in front of goal where he should be and isn’t able to run in behind/between the CB and LB. 

Dembele: Sounds like his agent is pushing via Nixon because he doesn’t want to stay in League Uno. Easy link to us with former interest and Eustace knowing him. 

A name popping up today as free transfer who I would absolutely love is Aaron Connoly. Only 24, looked really good in Brighton. This would be a great signing! 

With a new number nine Bucko could be used behind the striker with two pacey wingers running in behind. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

Doesn’t exist

Why? Because "Nicko" hasn't got wind of it?

It's from the same person who mentioned Telalovic before anyone else got wind of it, so no reason to doubt them.

If you want to, go ahead, as mentioned previously I couldn't give a flying fuck 🤣

Still think we need another midfielder with a bit of drive especially if jrc moves to sammies position don’t really know how baker plays but feel we’ve been missing a player with a positive through ball since Wharton 

Wait, Is Nixon linking us to Ruddy again? He's already joined Newcastle and he's there to fill their homegrown quota. He's basically retired now. Newcastle won't be letting him go and he's probably happy to sit a season or 2 out on a decent wedge doing very little.

Gally going is a smart piece of business anyone complaining that we are selling him are probably the same ones who said he useless when he plays. Him and Dolan need to go. 

I would be very very happy to have James hill back. Get both Dembele in, a GK, I really like Aasgard from Wigan as well. And 2 strikers and I will be confident of surviving

2 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

Gally going is a smart piece of business anyone complaining that we are selling him are probably the same ones who said he useless when he plays. Him and Dolan need to go. 

I would be very very happy to have James hill back. Get both Dembele in, a GK, I really like Aasgard from Wigan as well. And 2 strikers and I will be confident of surviving

No ones complaining about Gallagher leaving because of his ability (and then slating him),  it's because we know he won't be replaced, or his replacement will be Jack Vale. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, roverstdt said:

Smart business if your sole concern is cutting costs and saving money.

It isn't smart business if we have nobody else and get relegated to League One.

Do you think the rest of our recent transfer business has been smart? I think it has been disastrous from a footballing perspective.

Beyond belief that our strongest XI 12 days before the new season features Jack Vale as our only fit and recognised forward. It's almost funny. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

There's a reason people are complaining about selling him, and it's not much to do with his ability.

You get this, right?