BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Just now, JHRover said:

Smart business if your sole concern is cutting costs and saving money.

It isn't smart business if we have nobody else and get relegated to League One.

Do you think the rest of our recent transfer business has been smart? I think it has been disastrous from a footballing perspective.

Beyond belief that our strongest XI 12 days before the new season features Jack Vale as our only fit and recognised forward. It's almost funny. 

I can't believe you have to write posts like these explaining stuff. 

It's mental.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Smart business if your sole concern is cutting costs and saving money.

It isn't smart business if we have nobody else and get relegated to League One.

Do you think the rest of our recent transfer business has been smart? I think it has been disastrous from a footballing perspective.

Beyond belief that our strongest XI 12 days before the new season features Jack Vale as our only fit and recognised forward. It's almost funny. 

There’s some on here that would be happy to see most our first 11 sold.

Smart business isn’t replacing experienced pros with inferior kids/loans. It’s asset stripping.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

There's a reason people are complaining about selling him, and it's not much to do with his ability.

You get this, right?

Of course I do 🤣but I would rather get the money than let him leave on a free 

22 minutes ago, roverblue said:

There’s some on here that would be happy to see most our first 11 sold.

Smart business isn’t replacing experienced pros with inferior kids/loans. It’s asset stripping.

As Mowbray himself said after he left you can't keep promoting under 21s into the senior squad to replace players you've sold for good money and expect to get any better.

You have to RE-INVEST from those fees as well.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Polky said:

Now if ever owners of a football club needed justification to remove its inept CEO and shadow directors then this is it.

Absolutely ####### scandalous.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MatthewShaw97 said:

Flight delays. Due to arrive today from Qatar. 

Let's hope this comes to fruition eh and we get some good news for a change?

It may just cheer up the 'most miserable people in the fanbase' and 'conspiracy theorists' on here.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Deffo look the case according to Nicko posts

so these people knew Brett Baker was coming in or that John Park was coming in and the recruitment team was leaving? or that Adam Owen was coming in as TD. 

I haven't linked us to anyone but simply posting what has been reported by Footballing journalists whether its Nicko, Witcoop or Jackson. 

We all know what has happened to the Wharton and Raya money which is funding the club for next 12 months. 

Lets see who we sign before the window ends but I think Dembele, Baker, Hill would be good logically signings. Not keen on Ruddy personally cos we should be doing better and Gueye I have no idea on. McFadzean I'm ok with and Yuki Ohashi I have no idea on. 

I don't know any of the BRFCS team personally apart from meeting Tom and Josh at Rovers event for a small brief chat. 

they were 42 posts this morning before I posted this morning including several from yourself. Maybe practice what you are preaching and if myself posting is such a problem then used the ignore function cos of me being myself then please used it

I have ignore for your unwarranted and unnecessary attacks on myself  

I'm going all Roy Keane here, ya baby. Just a big baby

• Like 2

Dilan Markanday - 8

Really bright in the first half but faded in the second. Played in a central role that seemed to really suit him.

Igor Tyjon - 8 (STAR MAN)

Really impressed. His movement is excellent, his link-up is beyond his years and he has good awareness in the box. Lovely flick for Hedges' goal.

Markanday more central in the Szmodicz role? 

25 minutes ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Who at least knows where the net is! I’ll get my coat! 

While it might be his biggest strength, Vale still has a horrific goalscoring record. Poor player at this level and has already been given too many chances.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Inferi said:

While it might be his biggest strength, Vale still has a horrific goalscoring record. Poor player at this level and has already been given too many chances.

Maybe useful to bring others in to play holding up the ball with lively players around and popping up with the odd goal. Okey backup 

24 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I wish him nothing but the worst. 

I wish him the best it's the owners and CEO and shadow director who are responsible for blowing 7 million on him and not getting a penny in return that enabled this 12 months later.

May the Lord look down from heaven and shite all over them.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

This is the problem.  Jack Vale is not good enough to lead the line in the Championship.  End of. 

Yet, the longer the wait for a signing, the more people suggest that he may be ok. 

Waggott must be pissing himself.   

I specifically wrote decent backup. 

Another deluded  let cnut

'It's all rubbish reporting. Nixon names that many players he'll probably eventually get one right. It's a wait and see. Some people just have zero patience, no club tells fans anything. Matters will depend on what we get for SS, SG. Then the court case result which will probably be too late for this transfer window. The same posters moan, moan, moan, I'd bet most of them don't even attend. Some still think we've huge ammounts to spend, what planet are they on. Yes a lot would love Venky's to sell up, do they really think we'd shoot up the league, we'll always be a small town league one supported club. We have to live within our needs, the glory odd season days are gone, paying silly wages out are gone. Stop moaning get to Ewood and support the lads if your local, can afford and have good health.

Last Updated: 3 mins ago

Edited by roverandout