BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

17 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Well I called it that Brereton would be back in English football within 12-18 months albeit I thought he’d be back off to the championship. I think he’ll find his natural level back there after the season is out. 

can`t see diaz adjusting to russell martinball,southampton play short,sharp one touch football and ben can`t control a bag of cement,it will be the same as his villareal experience

• Like 2

Have to take that story with a mound of salt. We would need to spend maybe 4/5/6 million to get that striker, Baker and Dembele, which lets be honest would still be pitiful considering the amount we will have brought in, the owners will still have pocketed 22m for Wharton, 4 or 5m for Raya, then potentially a further 12m for Szmodics. Yet still an amount that will likely be beyond us.

As for the players mentioned. Never heard of the striker playing in Belgium, not the best goal record including a 0 in 22 in the 2nd tier in Spain in 22/23 but I have never heard of him so no idea if he is good or not. Seemingly a target man, shame none of our players can cross a ball. Dembele is always mentioned, he is quick and we must be the slowest team in the league but he lacks end product and is lazy, hence why Birmingham fans dont seem arsed to see him leave and why he was left out of the squad towards the end of last season. Hill would be a good loan if we can get him back.

And the 2 strangest links amidst that is the Baker one. He said a week or 2 ago that we would move for Baker if we could do a swap, now we have a player they seemingly want, why has he gone cold on that idea? And why would Ruddy (who would be a terrible signing) be loaned from a club he clearly signed for purely to fill a quota of English players?

If we did make all of those signings, we would still be in a scrap down the bottom but we arent going to sign all of those players. 

@chaddyrovers is Alan Nixon a personal friend? Not only can you not fathom that not every thing he says is definitely true, but you refer to him as Nicko like he is a mate of yours.

• Like 4

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

can`t see diaz adjusting to russell martinball,southampton play short,sharp one touch football and ben can`t control a bag of cement,it will be the same as his villareal experience

Strange signing really 

59 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I wish him the best it's the owners and CEO and shadow director who are responsible for blowing 7 million on him and not getting a penny in return that enabled this 12 months later.

May the Lord look down from heaven and shite all over them.

He deliberately ran his contract down and went hiding for 6 months. 

Much like Rothwell, fuck him. 

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1

• Backroom
23 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Have to take that story with a mound of salt. We would need to spend maybe 4/5/6 million to get that striker, Baker and Dembele, which lets be honest would still be pitiful considering the amount we will have brought in, the owners will still have pocketed 22m for Wharton, 4 or 5m for Raya, then potentially a further 12m for Szmodics. Yet still an amount that will likely be beyond us.

As for the players mentioned. Never heard of the striker playing in Belgium, not the best goal record including a 0 in 22 in the 2nd tier in Spain in 22/23 but I have never heard of him so no idea if he is good or not. Seemingly a target man, shame none of our players can cross a ball. Dembele is always mentioned, he is quick and we must be the slowest team in the league but he lacks end product and is lazy, hence why Birmingham fans dont seem arsed to see him leave and why he was left out of the squad towards the end of last season. Hill would be a good loan if we can get him back.

And the 2 strangest links amidst that is the Baker one. He said a week or 2 ago that we would move for Baker if we could do a swap, now we have a player they seemingly want, why has he gone cold on that idea? And why would Ruddy (who would be a terrible signing) be loaned from a club he clearly signed for purely to fill a quota of English players?

If we did make all of those signings, we would still be in a scrap down the bottom but we arent going to sign all of those players. 

@chaddyrovers is Alan Nixon a personal friend? Not only can you not fathom that not every thing he says is definitely true, but you refer to him as Nicko like he is a mate of yours.

Nicko was his username on here, til he had a paddy because none of us voted for his daughter’s handbag in a design competition.

Seriously.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alexanders said:

Dilan Markanday - 8

Really bright in the first half but faded in the second. Played in a central role that seemed to really suit him.

Igor Tyjon - 8 (STAR MAN)

Really impressed. His movement is excellent, his link-up is beyond his years and he has good awareness in the box. Lovely flick for Hedges' goal.

Markanday more central in the Szmodicz role? 

That’s where he scored lots of goals for Spurs. He could be Szmodics replacement, more likely him or Sigurdson.

If we go into the season with calamity Pears as our number 1 we will definitely get relegated! 
If we are not likely to score many goals we have to be capable of keeping lots of clean sheets which is not possible with Pears in goal. How many points were dropped last season as a result of his poor decision making and cockups?

A really good goal keeper should be the first priority even before strikers imho. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, roversinmyblood said:

If we go into the season with calamity Pears as our number 1 we will definitely get relegated! 
If we are not likely to score many goals we have to be capable of keeping lots of clean sheets which is not possible with Pears in goal. How many points were dropped last season as a result of his poor decision making and cockups?

A really good goal keeper should be the first priority even before strikers imho. 

the goalkeeping dept is well and truly broken,we`ve got a terrible no1 and his back ups are either worse and at best completely bereft of any experience at this level

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the goalkeeping dept is well and truly broken,we`ve got a terrible no1 and his back ups are either worse and at best completely bereft of any experience at this level

I mean it's completely par for the course - but we already know Eastham and Hilton aren't good enough. We've just signed Barrett, who they have behind Hilton in the pecking order, and obviously we still have Calamity Pears as our #1. 

It's like they're deliberately trying to get relegated. 

• Like 4

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

As I said the other day it is either a deliberate attempt to get us relegated or alternatively they just care so little for our fortunes that they are again going to sit back and allow the inevitable to happen. 

Either deliberate sabotage or extreme negligence with scant regard for the consequences.

Either way completely unacceptable and not fit and proper ownership or management.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Why? Because "Nicko" hasn't got wind of it?

It's from the same person who mentioned Telalovic before anyone else got wind of it, so no reason to doubt them.

If you want to, go ahead, as mentioned previously I couldn't give a flying fuck 🤣

Gave enough of a flying fuck to reply…

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I mean it's completely par for the course - but we already know Eastham and Hilton aren't good enough. We've just signed Barrett, who they have behind Hilton in the pecking order, and obviously we still have Calamity Pears as our #1. 

im`e not a fan of eustace as a manager but i really feel sorry for him,no doubt sold a false promise and now his reputation will plummett,there is only one way we are going,towards the bottom division

2 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Let's hope this comes to fruition eh and we get some good news for a change?

It may just cheer up the 'most miserable people in the fanbase' and 'conspiracy theorists' on here.

Thanks for reading my tweets. I stand by what I said btw.