BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

7 minutes ago, KentExile said:

The most important thing was that we came through the two games without any injuries.

You can see the squad’s quite thin, so if any of our senior players do come off the pitch it is a worry.’

What a place to be in when the season kicks off a week on Friday 

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 9

28 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Siggy with another "groin strain" too.

That will be him out for a while, he just doesn't fancy it IMO.

Under normal circumstances he'd be one i'd have had through the door soon as he's a waste of space and probably has his eye on being fit for international commitments.

Evans mk2

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Sell good players and established ones and replace with squad fillers and bodies for the sake of it and we are here again on a one way ticket to a dog fight by May.

I think we'll be finished well before May as it stands. Very worrying.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Nightmare for these 2. Seems like their careers will be blighted with injury. Not good, as it could very well see them tumble down the leagues.

So we're keeping them?

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Siggy with another "groin strain" too.

That will be him out for a while, he just doesn't fancy it IMO.

"Siggy could well be our Szmodics / BBD this season" is a line I've seen/heard a couple of times.

Tough to score 20+ from the treatment table!

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Rover8T4 said:

Our team is made of glass......

Especially worrying how many serious injuries the youth players have gone through. A number left in the summer having barely played for over 12 months, eg. Sam Barnes. I’ve not heard anything of Isaac Whitehall this pre-season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

Especially worrying how many serious injuries the youth players have gone through. A number left in the summer having barely played for over 12 months, eg. Sam Barnes. I’ve not heard anything of Isaac Whitehall this pre-season.

Pretty sure that Barnes hasn't played any of pre-season for Barrow, and will apparently miss the first month or so of the season.  Whitehall did sign a new contract, but not heard anything about him since.

8 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Nixon saying Stoke want £2.5m for Baker, which is £1m more than we want for Gally . I’m guessing the swap deal is off. 

Are they trying to get their own back on Rovers for us flogging them Ennis?

But Baker should not be a priority and swapping one of our few remaining forwards for another midfielder would be madness

Edited by KentExile