BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, philipl said:

Shurely shome mishtake here.

We are buying completely unknown exotica in the remnants bin after the car boot sale.

Makes the like of Ennis and Talalovic look certain successes.

Hope I am wrong in my cynicism but this Championship season is going to be relentlessly tough. Even if they are good it could easily take these signings a season to get adjusted.

McFadzean is a good move but whoever, plays alongside him had better be drinking their Red Bull because Fadz for sure hasn't got wings...

lotttss of misktakes in the telegrale,the paper has primary school journalism

5 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Zaragoza fans seem to consider him to be the worst player in their history which is a worry.

Seems like his best attribute is getting on the end of crosses. Shame our players cant cross.

I can almost guarantee this is going to be more fode koita and he won’t be fit lace Gallaghers shoes. Obviously I pray I’m wrong 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

This has turned around quite nicely. Suddenly quite like the look of what we're trying to do. Sammie was always going to go so I'm not too gutted about that. In fact, I'm pleased he's got his chance at the prem after the miracles he performed for us last season.

Weimann on a free would be a smart signing. Still plenty to offer. Gally sold for £1.5m would be a stroke of genius. Dreadful player. 

We definitely need to sign some tricky wingers. Dembele would certainly fit the bill on that one. I rate him very highly.

Young Tricky wingers aplenty on loans from premier clubs 

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I thought he was absolutely terrible when he was here on loan. Looked like he simply couldn't be bothered.

Most of our players couldn't be bothered 

1 hour ago, B16Rover said:

I realise this is a highlight reel so by definition it's only showing the goals/good attempts but it's good to see he attacks the ball in the 6 yard box 

How much for the guy putting in those lovely crosses? 😀 

Anyone know when these deals are likely to be announced? I’m imagining SW telling the players in the boardroom that it’s now a loan to buy/we are pulling out of the deal/ we are halving their salary. PTSD. 

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

This all reminds me of the 80s when we used to pick up the likes of Duxbury and Moran on freebies at the end of their careers.

Its making me quite nostalgic 🥲

I also remember Youri Djorkaeff and Dino Baggio 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

His Wikipedia says he's 1.81m, so that's certainly not 6ft5". More like 5ft10" when he wakes up.

22 minutes ago, rigger said:

The main thing is, can he jump ?

I am assuming you are both talking about Gueye rather than Ohasi

I will leave this here, He is in yellow wearing 29

Gueye.jpg

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Gamst said:

Anyone know when these deals are likely to be announced? I’m imagining SW telling the players in the boardroom that it’s now a loan to buy/we are pulling out of the deal/ we are halving their salary. PTSD. 

Yes.... We seem to serially line up players then everything falls down when there is the final sign off from Venkys . We haven't managed to commit to a fee since the trouble in India kicked off (apart from O'Riodan?) so Im not counting on anything until we see them actually play a game...

18 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

That’s why he’s having 3 medicals

Just spat my brew out, very good Forever Blue (BB) 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

This all reminds me of the 80s when we used to pick up the likes of Duxbury and Moran on freebies at the end of their careers.

Its making me quite nostalgic 🥲

Hmmm but could end up more like when we were scrabbling around signing one legged Jim Beglin and Phil Starbuck, Jason Beckford and co.

Then throwing in Bob Dewhurst and Paul Shepstone !

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Hmmm but could end up more like when we were scrabbling around signing one legged Jim Beglin and Phil Starbuck, Jason Beckford and co.

I’d forgot about Shepstone! 

Those were the days!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tomphil said:

you forgot about darren collier,the keeper who had a cross phobia and craig skinner😀

i thought bob was adequate but shepstone was out of his league,if i remember correctly was`nt he absolutely tiny,i mean ronnie hildersley tiny

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you forgot about darren collier,the keeper who had a cross phobia and craig skinner😀

i thought bob was adequate but shepstone was out of his league,if i remember correctly was`nt he absolutely tiny,i mean ronnie hildersley tiny

Scored a wonder goal at Shrewsbury, Ronaldo Hildinio , last minute!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

We've had Collier his name was Leo !

I'd give anything for a Mark Grew though.

I thought Dewhurst and Shep did ok they were literally just thrown in now of this blooding youth that goes on now and yes he was a small lad from what i remember.

Glad to see the wheels finally turning but surprised at the lack of links to a new keeper. Nixon mentioned Ruddy on loan from Newcastle would that still allow them to comply with the home grown rule?

Read this thread this morning and thought how sad and depressing.

Just catching up with the latest on here and now even more sad and depressing.

Think it's clear we've become even more of a shambles, if that's possible, under Waggott and Pasha - I think the club's stock must be at an all time low in the game.

Hope I am wrong but think these latest signings, if we even manage to get them over the line, reak of utter desperation.

IMO, will take a miracle for us not to get relegated this season.

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1