BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

4 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Who was that other young lad we lost a few years ago- think it also went to tribunal. Doing my head in. Think he was a league one club on loan last season..

Connor Mahoney?

Was at Gillingham on loan from Huddersfield last season in League 2, recently moved to Barrow

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Who was that other young lad we lost a few years ago- think it also went to tribunal. Doing my head in. Think he was a league one club on loan last season..

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11231056/leicester-city-sign-blackburn-rovers-winger-callum-wright

Callum Wright left us to join Leicester for a reported £1m in compensation.

Wright is now at Plymouth Argyle via Blackpool

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rover8T4 said:

Il look out for your post when swag retires and you wish him all the best. I will remember in future to wish anyone who shits on anything I'm passionate about good luck for the future.

Comparing Finneran's departure to Waggot's decimation of this club is egregiously misguided.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Is it just 2 we are expecting today then? 

Today, and each day, I expect zero. To manage my disappointment! It'll be a nice surprise when (if) we ever make a first team signing. It'll happen about the same time we confirm the sale of our best player.

Edited by Devon Rover

Have had a cursory glance at Rovers Twitter on the hour mark at a few points today.

I'd imagine if they want to release the news at the best time for those who are at work then 5pm or 6pm (or dare I say two transfers?!?!?!?!?! in conscutive hours?!?!?!?!?!?!)

• Like 1

Just now, rog of the rovers said:

Have had a cursory glance at Rovers Twitter on the hour mark at a few points today.

I'd imagine if they want to release the news at the best time for those who are at work then 5pm or 6pm (or dare I say two transfers?!?!?!?!?! in conscutive hours?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Would make the most sense, so it is almost certain it wont happen that way 😉 

• Like 1

We may actually do better with Finneran leaving now than in a season or two if god forbid these bastards still own us. If he does well and a sell on clause comes in for £4m/£5m like Raya, I'd rather have that in a few years under new ownership than into the black hole.

Like as already mentioned this afternoon, I've absolutely no issue at anyone wanting to get out of Rovers right now.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Is it just 2 we are expecting today then? 

Not expecting any to be honest.

And even if we do, I won't believe it until I see them on the pitch.

And even then, I won't really believe it unless they play a few games and we're not pulled up for playing an ineligible player.

• Like 1

What are the chances Waghail genuinely believes that his ultimatum to Szmodics suiters is going to work and he's already counted on the money coming in from sale in the next day or 2 to cover the transfers of gueye, ohashi, macfadz... But if the money doesn't come in then all of those deals well be gone with the wind and it will be yet another pathetic humiliating transfer window blunder for the pair of idiots

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

What are the chances Waghail genuinely believes that his dealine ultimatum to Szmodics suiters is going to work and he's already counted on the money coming in for from sale in the next day or 2 to cover the transfers of gueye, ohashi, macfadz... But if the money doesn't come in then all of those deals well be gone with the wind and it will me yet another pathetic humiliating transfer window blunder for the pair of idiots

Anything is possible with these two atrocious cunts 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Cullam Wright to Leicester

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson telling everyone to calm down about the lack of player announcements, after telling everyone this morning that they were happening today 🥹

"Get Real". *does the Dom Hyam 'calm down' hands* 

• Like 2

I might be wrong but maybe the club are trying to soften blows of more outgoings by timing the announcements of Gallagher out and then players in. Hoping that people focus on the new players in rather than more people leaving. Just a theory. 

Just now, PotterLog said:

Hope Gallagher is a bit better than that last lump we had off you lot 😁

Don't raise your hopes: you'll struggle to find more than a few posters who'd like him to stay