BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

12 minutes ago, AAK said:

I apologise pal 

No apology needed at all 🙂 

Im just very happy we’ve made a signing, I say happy, I’m not Chaddy happy but I’m happy 😄 

• Like 1

Just now, Ricky said:

No apology needed at all 🙂 

Im just very happy we’ve made a signing, I say happy, I’m not Chaddy happy but I’m happy 😄 

Thank you buddy. Good old Chris Chad's, legend (and I mean that)

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Fucking superb

I’ll be honest I’m not proud of my use of ‘brass’ as it’s not nice but I read it and got the witchdoctor in my head 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Tom said:

I’ll be honest I’m not proud of my use of ‘brass’ as it’s not nice but I read it and got the witchdoctor in my head 

Inappropriate language (especially coming from you) is what made it!

19 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Gueye cannot speak English. Will be interesting.

kinell this is going to be fun...

Can't speak English

Marries a brass

Has the ear of a voodoo ray

And doesn't yet have clearance .....

Chances of this lad disappearing before he even kick a ball ?

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

can see the headlines

mahktar gueye destroys the clarets

big senagolese striker gueye took his frustration out on blackburns bitter rivals burnley by slamming in a hat trick to bring more misery to scott parkers clarets,who have yet to win this season

I hadn't realised till earlier on that he was actually linked to Burnley previously during the Kompany era, guess he knew a bit about him from his time in Belgium.....

Welcome Big Mac!! Well if he scores 10+ goals he will be better than Gally....think we may see Dembele if Szmodicz leave and Gueye replace Gally...still looking as Ahoshi replaces Telalovic..

• Like 1

Unsure what to make of this signing but lets hope he does well. From what I have read including today in the LT, a big lump who is great in the air but not very good with his feet. Mixed track record and there is a lot of pressure on him to score some goals so fingers crossed. Much more interesting that going for a well known pile of shite like Dykes who would possibly have even cost more.

Seems like the fee is not too dissimilar to the fee we will get for Gallagher. So when Szmodics goes, surely we can spend a big chunk of that money? Or maybe not.

Just now, Ossydave said:

I hadn't realised till earlier on that he was actually linked to Burnley previously during the Kompany era, guess he knew a bit about him from his time in Belgium.....

He was but signed for Moolenbeek instead.