BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

4 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

A poster then got some inside info proving what maggot had done to cooper by offering a low ball wage package last minute.

Is it possible to see this proof?

It's fairly obvious, at least with Krul and Cooper, that we'd struggle to meet their wage demands given the clubs and wages they were just coming from which is mostly out there in the public domain. None of it is inside information to me.

5 hours ago, unleaded said:

Terrible player … Your recruitment set up must be in a state to target 2 donkeys in Ennis & even worse Gally … Travis in their lenses too ..floating deadwood found its bank an hour away ….Really feel for you … Your recruitment last year was admirable in patches … good luck anyways.. 

Lol, trust unleaded to nail it in such concise fashion.

Please post more if you can.

11 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

How many have recently commented on here that Eustace looks/sounds frustrated and that he is beginning to sound like JDT? More than a few have made this observation.

With that in mind, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that he has kicked off behind the scenes, knowing Szmodics and Gally are set to leave, and with our activity moving at a snail's pace.

It's also more than possible that those clowns could have thrown out a few names via journo friends, just as talks of protests were surfacing.

I don't think he is chatting shit, personally, but that's just me.

Not being funny but if the links are just made up to try and placate the fanbase would it not be more beneficial to make up links to good players? Not sure I’ve seen a single rumour that’s made me think wow what a signing that would be! Not sure waggott etc care that much to go through the trouble 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They better not do that for all of our signings - our budget doesn't stretch to buying a Japanese and French flag, and maybe an Austrian one too. Gotta be more frugal, lads. 

No, part of the contract will include the player bringing his own national flag.

• Like 1

I wonder if the ambitious winger might one Ben Doak from Liverpool. Championship clubs are looking at him as well as some premier league, we have a good track record with Liverpool wingers.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Is it possible to see this proof?

It's fairly obvious, at least with Krul and Cooper, that we'd struggle to meet their wage demands given the clubs and wages they were just coming from which is mostly out there in the public domain. None of it is inside information to me.

That was probably the smokescreen stuff Rovers Insider was on about whilst the actual real targets were somewhat less known.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They better not do that for all of our signings - our budget doesn't stretch to buying a Japanese and French flag, and maybe an Austrian one too. Gotta be more frugal, lads. 

Screenshot, edit, press print.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Do we? Is that because Eustace plays long ball, do you mean? We dont have players who cross a ball well.

No. If you watched the pre season games you would know how we are looking to play. Eustace made some comments at the WATR meeting, Elliott Jackson done a couple of articles and I've mentioned several times on here. 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Danny O.Brien said:

It's an unknown and nobody knows how well he is going to do. But I don't think I can stand another season of Gallagher not jumping for headers and being bullied off the ball. If he can hold up the ball and win the ball further up the pitch then he's an improvement. If he turns out to be terrible then it's a relatively low fee for what we've brought in.

About right.

If Gallagher goes (please God) I might become the only supporter in town who purchases a phase 3 season ticket.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Hope it's not a loan.

He's being assessed on Livepools US tour. They were reported as being open to a season long loan and Leicester and Southampton reported as being interested.

Current value on Transfermkt is 10 million!

15 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He's got no work ethic about him whatsoever. Doesn't physically impose himself on the opposition, 6 ft 5 and jumps about 5 ft 7, can't be bothered getting himself into positions from where he'd be likely to score and that's before you even get onto his technical limitations.

Was a willing runner of the channels and  half decent during his first loan spell (albeit not worth anywhere near £5m)  but has been absolutely stealing a living since he came permanently. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If he goes that is. Please God.

I have to disagree on the lacking work ethic.  I think that is all he has 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

I doubt Hill would even consider a permanent move to a struggling championship side that are among the favourites for the drop to league 1. There is no way we could afford his wages in any case.

A loan is much more likely but again, would he choose Rovers if other, more ambitious, playoff chasing clubs are interested. I am sure there will be competition for him if he is available.

Too bad I really liked Hill as a player, still had more in his tank too if you ask me.  Would love him back here but as has been noted why would an ambitious player want to come play for a club that has none.

30 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the delay has been down to them wanting to guarantee someone leaving first before they'd commit and Eustace has kicked off and said get these guys in right now otherwise i'm off !

Probably means they'll accept less off Stoke now just to get that money in.

Or alternatively this Rovers Insider bloke is probably completely full of shit.

I can't see for one moment why Pasha would be bothered by adverse reaction to him allegedly telling the owners not to spend anything. If indeed he ever said it and was unwise enough to let the comment slip into the public domain in the first place. Doing unpopular stuff never seems to have fazed him in the past.

As for Eustace "kicking off", who knows but it's not a massive stretch to assume he wouldn't have been happy with events up to now.

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

Too bad I really liked Hill as a player, still had more in his tank too if you ask me.  Would love him back here but as has been noted why would an ambitious player want to come play for a club that has none.

he`s a bit to good to be hanging around in bournemouths reserves,i expect an ambitious championship club will take him on loan or permanent,as we are nowhere near the ambitious stage,i don`t think we stand a chance,id`e be amazed if he landed here again

11 hours ago, KentExile said:

From the LT re Gueye from a Recruitment Analyst based in Belgium

Nothing that wasn't pretty obvious from his highlight reels really imho

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/24483832.expert-explains-blackburn-rovers-can-expect-gueye/

Blackburn Rovers are close to confirming the signing of striker Makhtar Gueye from RWD Molenbeek.

STILL?  Only close?  Waggot trying to come up with a means of scuppering this deal?  I was beginning to wonder if the new tactic, instead of filing late, was to screw up their flights. 

I have a feelin in me water that in the next day or 2 this deal is going to break down.  If it does Waggot needs fired ON THE SPOT.

Edited by USABlue