BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I do have the rules in front of me 😁😁

You know what, he might meet the following criteria:

played in 25% of our matches and played 50% of the minutes he was available for.

who wants to do the maths…🤔🧐😁

Is that just league games, or cup games as well ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

League games + 5th round of FA cup onwards and EFL cup quarter finals onwards.

He played in 29 league games (more than 25% of games ,for 1456 mins ( 50% of the available mins would be 1305 mins)

So he should qualify

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arnor-sigurdsson/leistungsdaten/spieler/377665/plus/0?saison=2023

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neal said:

How is it that we're all convinced that we're signing some random Georgian?

Dont think anyone is convinced. Just random guessing on a rumor on x that we are after a Left CB playing in Italy with an impossible name to pronounce 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neal said:

How is it that we're all convinced that we're signing some random Georgian?

we are not, we are discussing how many places we have open to foreign players.

• Like 1

Just now, KentExile said:

He played in 29 league games (more than 25% of games, but only 1456 mins ( 50% of the available mins would be 1305 mins)

So he should qualify

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arnor-sigurdsson/leistungsdaten/spieler/377665/plus/0?saison=2023

Looking good.

The next question is, does anyone at the club know they can apply to change his status?…

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alexanders said:

Dont think anyone is convinced. Just random guessing on a rumor on x that we are after a Left CB playing in Italy with an impossible name to pronounce 

I never know how to pronounce Perry Ng

On 29/07/2024 at 23:23, JHRover said:

Two days ago we had 13 days until the big kick off with no new signings to call upon. Today we have 11 soon to be 10 days until the big kick off with no new signings to call upon.

Nothing changed as of yet other than less time to prepare.

Gueye, Ohashi, and Mcfadzean all signed for next season with others in the pipeline.No new signings!

1 minute ago, wilsdenrover said:

Looking good.

The next question is, does anyone at the club know they can apply to change his status?…

One of the "Head of's" may. But they would all claim that it is not within their remit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PotterLog said:

We're now apparently going to "beat" you to the signing of Ryan Wintle. Be still my beating heart.

If you fend off any interest we may have in Baker then than will be 3 that we owe you guys 😉 

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

We're now apparently going to "beat" you to the signing of Ryan Wintle. Be still my beating heart.

If you’re up against us for Championship talent your ambition must be to avoid relegation, because that’s about the height of our ambition!

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

we don`t need any more midfielders tbh,it`s one area where we are pretty stacked,im`e not sure the stoke manager schumacher has much of an idea about recruitment,is he intent on signing every bang average player in the league🙂we can tick stoke off the promotion list me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we don`t need any more midfielders tbh,it`s one area where we are pretty stacked,im`e not sure the stoke manager schumacher has much of an idea about recruitment,is he intent on signing every bang average player in the league🙂we can tick stoke off the promotion list me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently it is Jon the thief Walters doing Stokes buying

Edited by KentExile

38 minutes ago, neophox said:

Going for a 37 and a 34 year centre half looks more like planning for League one next season...sorry to be negative but can't see how Fadz or Bath could improve our team. Uä

Do you not think they are sticking plasters until Wharton is fit again ?

• Like 3