BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Gally confirmed. Good luck Stoke next season! Ennis and Gally their striking options after both failing miserably here. They surely have to be one of the strong faves for relegation next season. 

Never got this whole 'he always tries hard' that fans seem to excuse him performing poorly. He didn't try hard he made the game look hard by either losing the ball and lunging into a challenge, or by missing placing the ball and trying to chase it down. He never kicked on, he'd have two or three good games a season. That said you can guarantee he will score home and away against us next season and have the game of his life. If Ennis can do it gally certainly can.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Gally confirmed. Good luck Stoke next season! Ennis and Gally their striking options after both failing miserably here. They surely have to be one of the strong faves for relegation next season. 

I dunno, it seemed to come together a bit under their new manager towards the end of the season. They won a few on the bounce i think and it was probably with Tyrese Campbell upfront for the majority.

Getting £1.6m (potentially) for a misfiring striker on £15k+ a week in wages in the last year of his contract is solid business.

hard to dislike him as a man and he had his good moments on the pitch but is the half the player I feel he could and should be. Could do well at Stoke.

Edited by TommyRovers
  • Like 6

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

If they are then it's clearly Walters showing that he still loves the club after all these years. 

Trying to give back after stealing? 

btw it was tongue in cheek from

me. Can’t believe our luck. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

is wiemann getting a deal???the  jap lad is facing a massive learning curve and we need someone in that position,yoshi is`nt going to suddenly start smashing it

Purely based on squad numbers alone, surely we'd need to sign him.

It's a long old season and he'd be a good squad player. 

I can't see how we pass up championship experience like that when as you say, it's going to take a while for the new lads to adapt (you would think)

49 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Gueye, Ohashi, and Mcfadzean all signed for next season with others in the pipeline.No new signings!

The exclamation mark would suggest you think these signings are something to be getting excited about whilst sneaking out the back door are more proven Championship performers.

The club is in a totally desperate position and will have to do far, far more than this to convince me we are in for anything other than a long hard season.

Impressive that they have now taken us to a point where many would take Championship survival as a good season after spending all of JDT's season in the top 6.

Some effort by the powers that be to ruthlessly and systematically dismantle the good thing we had and take us to a point where unheard of signings and another season of Kyle McFadzean are seen as a step forwards.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Getting £1.6m (potentially) for a misfiring striker on £15k+ a week in wages in the last year of his contract is solid business.

If we get relegated is it good business to have sold our established proven Championship players?

• Like 3