BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

21 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Garrett out on loan, midfielder coming in

If its John Fleck, I'll be very disappointed 

Happy for Garrett to go on loan, I think he needs it but, and I think I'm alone here, I actually think he's a decent player and could develop into a good championship player for us.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Happy for Garrett to go on loan, I think he needs it but, and I think I'm alone here, I actually think he's a decent player and could develop into a good championship player for us.

You are not alone, I can genuinely see him as a Szmodics type player given time and opportunities.  Did ok and got a few goals  in that role in the early cup games against League 1 & 2 teams last season

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

It cannot be Fleck, that would be mental.

Man can't even run his legs are literally broken?

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Not alone I agree ,i think he will become a good midfielder at championship level.

A loan playing every week is what he needs 

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I think he could be a player as well but he needs real match time. A starting role for somebody.

20 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Yeah it does make a big difference, especially when at our level centrebacks are usually so poor on the ball. If we do go 352 i could see Pickering playing LCB and the guy who was on loan in Scotland last year as LWB.

The guy who was on loan In Scotland last year Gent is leaving on a permanent deal to Barnsley 

5 minutes ago, alexanders said:

Know very little about Weimann, position, attributes and style of play 

used to be an out and out striker a few years back.  Now more of a versatile forward (mainly wide & central AM).  Pretty good with pressing/work rate

Would imagine he will be a rotational option rather than a nailed on first choice

Edited by KentExile

1 minute ago, FE123 said:

I think they’ve got a centre mid lined up. They were trying sell travis now Garrett is going, trying to make room.

Darren Witcoop who is a fairly decent reporter on twitter seems to think us and stoke both after a free agent midfielder but no name, not Wintle either as that was a different post.

9 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

It cannot be Fleck, that would be mental.

Man can't even run his legs are literally broken?

I noticed that Fadz name dropped him in his interview as someone he's been running with over pre season so far.