BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Ok half of it then but carry on and take your dummy home with you, i might have been being melodramatic football debates often are but you've trumped it now.

Jog on.

I am not sure why you think I am being melodramatic.  I made my own point on that subject, and will now move on to a different topic.

Dummy?

12 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

be an interesting line up tommorow night,will our big hitters play,will sammie start

Unless a bid comes in for him tomorrow i wouldn't be suprised if he was at least in the squad, just as a way of saying 'you either pay up or we play him'

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

10 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Might be the Weimann announcement.

I'd put money on our "creative" team going down the "Wey aye man, we've got one more..." route of teasing.

Edited by Angry_Pirate

6 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Unless a bid comes in for him tomorrow i wouldn't be suprised if he was at least in the squad, just as a way of saying 'you either pay up or we play him'

He needs to get up to speed one way or the other, time is running out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Galgaterover10 said:

Lots of 1 year deals being handed out. Doesn’t seem much in the way of long term planning? I do wonder if this is still the venkys end game? Do enough to stay in the league while they look for a buyer? 

I was thinking that. Decent signings but yet again we will need half a squad next summer regardless of where we end up. 

3 minutes ago, Galgaterover10 said:

Lots of 1 year deals being handed out. Doesn’t seem much in the way of long term planning? I do wonder if this is still the venkys end game? Do enough to stay in the league while they look for a buyer? 

There older players no surprises that they just getting one year ....in recent times players of this age ain't getting multi year deals here

The two attackers signed got 3+1 year deals 

Edited by islander200
  • Like 1