BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

If Eustace wants 3-4 more players they've gotta be a GK, LB, CM, and a proper winger. If Szmodics goes then we need a replacement for him too, likewise if anyone else leaves. Obviously it depends on who the players are that come in and how good they are, but I'm quite happy with business done so far given the circumstances at the club, and I feel JE is going to make is difficult to beat first and foremost. Some actual experience added to the ranks gives the squad a much more balanced look to it.

Obviously very early days in regard to Ohashi and Gueye, but both sounded promising from last nights game and will each add something different.

27 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

Hopefully Garrett comes back a better player. Full season of first team football will do him the world of good. Talent is there, a few saying Travis will be sold and I just can't see it happening. He's a leader and been given the responsibility of helping new lads bed in and was captain last night. Would have to be a fee we can't refuse and can't see sides paying it. Bucko is the most likely to leave, hasn't started in any game where the majority of first team are playing. He's either benched or stuck in the youth friendlies. Forced move last season as he just wants to play, can't see him being any different this season

travis does`nt strike me as a leader,he comes across as a bit of d**k tbh,leaders lead by example travis leads by misplaced passes,fouls.moaning and generally not being any good

fantastic move for garret,hopefully brings him on as a player,he`ll thrive in league one

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

travis does`nt strike me as a leader,he comes across as a bit of d**k tbh,leaders lead by example travis leads by misplaced passes,fouls.moaning and generally not being any good

fantastic move for garret,hopefully brings him on as a player,he`ll thrive in league one

He's a total poser, footbaling wise he's not much better than Jason Lowe. Plenty of huffNpuff but little ability and end product.

Like a division one Robbie Savage

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Please sign de lange, de lange! he seems the real deal and could be at least as good as Kaminsky was

It would be a real kick in the balls to now sign some old crap like Ruddy after being seriously linked to a couple of respectable established foreign keepers

Imagine me, imagine you.

• Like 1

New gk

brittain.     Carter.       Hyam.        Picks

Jrc.            Sonny

dolan              Yuki.                     Hedges

Gueye

if trav plays it’s a complete bypass of midfield 

however after the transfer window and some new singings it could be different 

4 hours ago, rigger said:

When Szmodics leaves, we will fill his position with what we already have, and live with it.

Dolan or Weimann would be ideal man to play that pressing number 10 role.

4 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Nixon has another Rovers story on his patreon tomorrow. If subscribers could do the honours👍

More transfer targets

3 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

I cannot for the life of me think why a Spanish side signed him mate!! 🤣🤣

He’s a proper battering ram…I can only imagine the disgust in Spain as he ran around slamming into folk! 

very true, from what you and others have said, totally not sure why a Spanish team would sign him. 

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Surely if Garrett is to have a season at League 1 level then we are bringing a new midfielder in

Or are they expecting Travis to fill that gap? 

Eustace as said he wants a Centre midfielder signing before the window

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

I suspect that assuming that we do sign 4 more, there will be some loans in there.

I expect a couple of loans but the keeper signing looks like a permanent signing. Do you have opinion on either keeper we have been linked to yesterday? Given what we know would you be happy with either? 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Makrover said:

New gk

brittain.     Carter.       Hyam.        Picks

Jrc.            Sonny

dolan              Yuki.                     Hedges

Gueye

if trav plays it’s a complete bypass of midfield 

however after the transfer window and some new singings it could be different 

Id like this team against derby, just need some pace and we are looking good.

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Id like this team against derby, just need some pace and we are looking good.

Like I said the team could change after a few transfers wouldn’t mind a new winger and a new left back for pace 

35 minutes ago, Gamst said:

In the comments section of Nicko’s Patreon story re De Lange he is suggesting this has progressed quickly and he expects him to sign. 

IMG_7387.jpeg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

wonder what has caused the sudden influx of players and the arrival of a "budget"???

A little bit of 30m being in the bank, a little bit of Sammie half the door and a little bit of JE starting to complain is ny bet.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

wonder what has caused the sudden influx of players and the arrival of a "budget"???

You would hope more threats from a manager to leave unless he's given the tools to do his job.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Eustace was Waggotts pick. Seems he likes to back his choices or Previous friends like Mowbray. 

There was sudden movement in the transfer window last week. There’s been a financial u turn somewhere that’s allowed us to sign players. I wonder whether venky’s have had good news about their upcoming court case?

One article reads that deLange was one of the standout keepers in the Eredivisie last season and is linked with a move to Ajax as their number 2, he must be commanding a decent fee with 2 years left on his contract.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

A little bit of 30m being in the bank, a little bit of Sammie half the door and a little bit of JE starting to complain is ny bet.

in true venky/swag style if they`de given support to jdt we`de probably be in ipswich position now,,eustace had better watch out,if he gets near the top six,they`ll do all they can to stop it progressing,iv`e got a new found respect for eustace,he`s obviously intervened on the transfer budget status

• Like 4