BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Well, with a week before the season starts, we still need GK, LB, CM (possibly 2 if Lewis leaves), LW, RW and another CF.

When Sammie leaves we’ll have Dolan and Siggi to play there.

i think we’ll loan in LB, 1 x CM and 1 x Winger. Hopefully, we’ll sign that GK, winger and other CF.

Just have to wait and see…

3 hours ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Not sure zidane played centre back for Madrid? Numbers are a thing of the past 

3 hours ago, Iceman said:

I use to enjoy Xavi at CB when he was at Barca 

I was clearly referring to the 6 position, not squad number.

1 hour ago, lraC said:

Been down to the STC this morning, as I fly back to Spain tomorrow, so wanted to check out the new signings.

Big Mac is massive and the new Japanese striker, looks lethal in training.

Can you just turn up and watch. I only live 5 minutes away but never thought it would be possible to get in and see anything.

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

What was the guy in orange whispering in Yuki’s ear? Yuki looks terrified😄

'Come on now son smile for the camera otherwise you'll be spending the night at waggot's house'

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lraC said:

Been down to the STC this morning, as I fly back to Spain tomorrow, so wanted to check out the new signings.

Big Mac is massive and the new Japanese striker, looks lethal in training.

6dcc8305-a18a-479f-b274-8acc73b5ccf4.jpeg

Pity you didn’t get a chance to stick one on Suhail whilst you were down there, Carl 😊

Edited by Penwortham Blue

6 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

telalovic on bench for ulm,cracking atmosphere in ulm(wherever in germany it is)

Played for ULM an over decade ago. That club has really come back from the financial mess it was in.  Paul was a good man, when I played there he brought in 4 American just out of high school from Southern California. 4th tier in the German league at the time.  In 2011 and 2014 they were relegated to the equivalent of the national league due to insolvency. Quite a feet to be in the bundesliga 2 now. 

Anyhow it’s in the south about half way between Munich and stuttgard 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Was it Begovic who was off to Charlton and who we were also interested in? Nixon saying Charlton struggling to agree terms with whoever it was.

Hopefully we persist with the signing of De Lange and don't look at Begovic again. Resale opportunities with De Lange etc.

1 hour ago, Forever Blue said:

Was it Begovic who was off to Charlton and who we were also interested in? Nixon saying Charlton struggling to agree terms with whoever it was.

Is that as in, just out of interest re a former supposed target, or as in there is an indication that we have or will go back for him?

16 minutes ago, neophox said:

Oliver Norwood and Dwight Gayle were the trialists for Stockport against Rovers. Norwood played 27 times in Sheff I midfield last season but was released.

Am I mad for thinking I'd rather keep Travis and get Norwood then swap him for Baker 

Edit: forgot he was a Dingle

Edited by B16Rover
Dingle

17 minutes ago, neophox said:

Oliver Norwood and Dwight Gayle were the trialists for Stockport against Rovers. Norwood played 27 times in Sheff I midfield last season but was released.

He’s a Dingle, good player but no thanks.

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Is that as in, just out of interest re a former supposed target, or as in there is an indication that we have or will go back for him?

Out of interest, but if he chose Charlton over us we may go back in for him. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Out of interest, but if he chose Charlton over us we may go back in for him. 

Is that your assumption/reading of it or has that been reported?

(Not having a go, just genuinely trying to interpret your post correctly)

I really wouldnt want someone like Begovic or Ruddy. Not only past it but I suspect unlike buying a keeper, it could lead to then being backup and calamity Pears continuing to be number 1.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Is that your assumption/reading of it or has that been reported?

(Not having a go, just genuinely trying to interpret your post correctly)

I really wouldnt want someone like Begovic or Ruddy. Not only past it but I suspect unlike buying a keeper, it could lead to then being backup and calamity Pears continuing to be number 1.

Just a guess as to what might happen. If he chose Charlton over us and now they can’t afford him then we may go back in for him. Or we might not. I have no idea. 

No idea if Nixon is saying we’re back in for him. Read his twitter. 

9 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Rover Insider tweeting Travis is being forced out of the club by people above JE, and that it’s because Trav is the highest earner. Says Trav wants to stay.

Well that’s bollcoks if we’re trying to trade with baker who will be on 5k more a week (minimum)

• Like 1