BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Pears will relegate us.

I hope they have more GKs on their shortlist.

If I could get betting odds on a Pears' howler on Friday night then I would put the house on it!

• Like 5

Pathetic from all in charge. Gone from getting a very decent keeper to plan B again. The people currently in charge have no bollocks, no passion for the club and need either moving on or forcing out. This deal could have been done days ago if rovers just payed what was asked. They know we will get some income from Sammie so no reason not to. 

The news over De Lange is absolutely infuriating and with us apparently agreeing personal terms makes it worse... 

Pears is a calamity and could cost us staying in the league for the sake of the rumoured £400k... How much would relegation cost Rovers? Without hazarding a guess I can confidently say more than that... 

I hope they have something else in the works but in reality it is going to be Ruddy...  

• Like 1

Rovers other target just scored a last min equaliser today ….Ryo Germain scored a double as his team drew 2-2  … Now that the last visa space is no longer needed with the Dutch keeper going elsewhere.. Japanese Player still waiting on Rovers to follow up … Waggot & Suhail need to hurry up …

IMG_6025.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, philipl said:

Waggott rank incompetence strikes again

Not Waggott's fault....let's look at Rudy, Park and the other fall guy appointed this summer.

That's the game here.

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It's simple in my view - we were banking on selling Szmodics to pay for any more new players coming in. I believe the money we spent on Gueye and Ohashi was covered by the sales of Gallagher and Gent with a handsome saving on wages to boot. The Raya, Kaminski and Phillips instalments will have to be banked to keep the club going should the Punekars not be allowed to send money overs without and strings attached. And I think a chunk of the Szmodics few will go into the same pot. This pot along with TV and season ticket money should see the club through until January when another tranche of the Wharton money is due plus any sales we make in January. 

We are living hand to mouth and I have said before that August 20th could be a red letter day in the history of Rovers.

This. 💯

The further deals are paid for by SS sale. The sale hasn’t happened so they can’t pull the trigger on new signings. I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do, but it looks like reality.

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Ryo Germain scored a double as his team drew 2-2. Japanese Player still waiting on Rovers to follow up … Waggot & Suhail need to hurry up …

IMG_6025.jpeg

The one thing I'm 1,000,000% certain those two cretins won't do when it comes to incoming transfers.

Edited by Angry_Pirate

27 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

I prefer comparing the current squad to the squad from 14 years ago. No skewing of data, no arguments but plenty of justified anger. 

I am in agreement with that. Fuck the owners.

• Like 2

Rovers can only sign players for a fee that there is no competition for. Other clubs are simply better, quicker to make a decision, quicker to get the cheque book out and a lot less convoluted higher up the chain. We need owners that are closer to home. The fans will turn on Waggott immediately this year. Probably right after Pears spills it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Rovers other target just scored a last min equaliser today ….Ryo Germain scored a double as his team drew 2-2  … Now that the last visa space is no longer needed with the Dutch keeper going elsewhere.. Japanese Player still waiting on Rovers to follow up … Waggot & Suhail need to hurry up …

IMG_6025.jpeg

We need a GK more than a backup CF.

Keep that last Visa spot open.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, unleaded said:

I'm pretty certain this guy isn't going to happen.

11 minutes ago, unleaded said:

IMG_6025.jpeg

If he’s cheap I’m sure Waggot will be on the phone as we speak.