BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

34 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Not that it’s the guarantee off what we get that’s the problem price is set it’s just what we get now 

for me, Rovers are right to play hard ball with Ipswich, Ipswich are messing us around and we should deffo play hardball with them. Ipswich have plenty of money to spend. Pay us a fair price. 

33 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Also waggott wanting 2-3 eustace wanting 4-5 slight comms issues???

Yes that is true but then Waggott mentioned the left side of the team which means we need a left back and left winger.  Plus for me we need another winger if Szmodics does go and then centre midfielder and a keeper are need. So for me that 5 more. Also means we can loan out Batty, Markanday and Glisenan for regular first team football. 

Also maybe we are closing on a couple of signings(Yes I know wishful thinking) hence Waggott's comment

5 hours ago, Ricceh said:

Hogan is just lazy journalism because he played for Birmingham imo

Still wouldn’t discount it though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

On the specifics of the deal wouldn’t pay much attention he told us that if szmodics deal wasn’t done by 31/7/24 he wasn’t being sold 

Pretty sure that he said if a deal wasn’t accepted that would be the deadline we have accepted a deal it’s just about how much we get now 

SW's interview actually putting a degree of detail out there. Higher budget than last year and a transfer pot. Targeting a few more signings before the window closes and perhaps most significantly (especially compared to stay up and develop players), a top half finish. It'll either need to be keep Sammie and get a keeper, or spend a decent amount more if/when Sammie goes. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Makrover said:

Pretty sure that he said if a deal wasn’t accepted that would be the deadline we have accepted a deal it’s just about how much we get now 

So we have accepted a deal but not accepted how much we are getting? Make this make sense 

• Like 1

I have no issue with whatever cock and bull negotiation "strategies" Maggott and Co use when selling assets. The issue I have is that (due to the abject disaster of the past 4 weeks) we're 26hrs away from the first league game of the season, and our best player is still here and we won't be using him! 

I'd have Szmodics on the bench tomorrow night, about time this saga was brought to a close. 

Assuming he's been training, he could do 20 minutes tomorrow, start building him up and send a message to Ipswich. 

I don't get people siding with Ipswich or Szmodics, he's our player and needs to be playing if he isn't leaving. What's best for Rovers is the only thing that matters. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

So we have accepted a deal but not accepted how much we are getting? Make this make sense 

We have accepted an overall deal but not the instalment of which it has to be paid like waggott said we are paid in instalments so that is the only thing from stopping it going through

4 minutes ago, Makrover said:

I genuinely can’t comprehend how this is soo hard for you lot to understand 

You’re the one way off here mate. How can a deal be accepted if the structure isn’t? Surely that’s part of the deal. The deal hasn’t been accepted or Sammie wouldn’t be here it’s that simple 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

You’re the one way off here mate. How can a deal be accepted if the structure isn’t? Surely that’s part of the deal. The deal hasn’t been accepted or Sammie wouldn’t be here it’s that simple 

They have accepted a total like when you see it on sky sports a total now they are arguing about the installments of said amount do you understand that like if you to buy something on Clara or if you was in debt you wouldn’t pay it off all at one you would have a total to play then pay it off in instalments 

BIG NUMBER AGREED 

INSTALMENTS NOT 

now is that simple enough or would you like me to try something I could get a primary school student if you would like it explaining like that 

2 minutes ago, Makrover said:

They have accepted a total like when you see it on sky sports a total now they are arguing about the installments of said amount do you understand that like if you to buy something on Clara or if you was in debt you wouldn’t pay it off all at one you would have a total to play then pay it off in instalments 

BIG NUMBER AGREED 

INSTALMENTS NOT 

now is that simple enough or would you like me to try something I could get a primary school student if you would like it explaining like that 

Ok so can you signpost me to where the accepted total has been agreed as reported on sky sports as you said? Or a rovers correspondent? Or an Ipswich correspondent? Please show me where that figure in agreement has been made official and il retract and apologise. Cheers

• Like 1

Just now, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Ok so can you signpost me to where the accepted total has been agreed as reported on sky sports as you said? Or a rovers correspondent? Or an Ipswich correspondent? Please show me where that figure in agreement has been made official and il retract and apologise. Cheers

No no I said when it come up on sky sports you see total number that total number has been agreed now it about how they are going to pay it