BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

5 minutes ago, Makrover said:

They have accepted a total like when you see it on sky sports a total now they are arguing about the installments of said amount do you understand that like if you to buy something on Clara or if you was in debt you wouldn’t pay it off all at one you would have a total to play then pay it off in instalments 

BIG NUMBER AGREED 

INSTALMENTS NOT 

now is that simple enough or would you like me to try something I could get a primary school student if you would like it explaining like that 

The sixth word it’s a simile it says like 

Just now, Makrover said:

IMG_2161.jpeg

My god someone put this lad out of his misery please. A deal agreed includes fee and payment structure if there’s no agreement on that there’s no deal my god it’s so clear! A verbal agreement on a figure may have been discussed/accepted but no deal has ever been agreed orrrrrrr he wouldn’t be here it’s that simple! It’s in your own screenshots ‘is the 500k the only thing STOPPING THE DEAL going through. Silly 

1 minute ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

My god someone put this lad out of his misery please. A deal agreed includes fee and payment structure if there’s no agreement on that there’s no deal my god it’s so clear! A verbal agreement on a figure may have been discussed/accepted but no deal has ever been agreed orrrrrrr he wouldn’t be here it’s that simple! It’s in your own screenshots ‘is the 500k the only thing STOPPING THE DEAL going through. Silly 

The 500k of the instalment if that is the only thing that is stopping it from going then the big number has been accepted like I have kept saying BIG NUMBER OK ITS THE INSTALMENT THAT IS STOPPING IT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT BIG NUMBER TO WORK OUT THE INSTALMENTS ABD THEY HAVE ITS JUST ABOUT WHEN THE 500k WILL BE PAID IF ITS NOW OR LATER 

1 minute ago, Makrover said:

The 500k of the instalment if that is the only thing that is stopping it from going then the big number has been accepted like I have kept saying BIG NUMBER OK ITS THE INSTALMENT THAT IS STOPPING IT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT BIG NUMBER TO WORK OUT THE INSTALMENTS ABD THEY HAVE ITS JUST ABOUT WHEN THE 500k WILL BE PAID IF ITS NOW OR LATER 

eh????🥴

6 minutes ago, FE123 said:

Wonder which championship club Lewis Koumas is off too. Comments on twitter saying he’s signing a long term deal before signing for a championship side on loan next week.

Describes the club as a “mid table” club in the daily mail article. He’s from Chester and is only 18. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s us or Preston. Will surely be a cheap loan.

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

eh????🥴

THE CLUB HAS ACCEPTED A FEE

FEE =BIG NUMBER THAT YOU SEE 

INSTALMENTS NOT ACCEPTED 

THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT WHEN A SMALL PART OF IT (THE 500k)WILL BE PAID 

YOU CANNOT DISCUSS INSTALMENTS UNLESS THE BIG NUMBER HAS BEEN AGREED 

If negotiations are still ongoing, then it means negotiations haven't been concluded, which means the transfer hasn't been agreed. 

The club may have agreed that it is £8m up front, + £4m in instalments.

Eg. Ipswich may want to pay £800k a year for 5 years, whereas Rovers want £2m per over the next 2.

Ipswich and Rovers haven't agreed how/when the £4m is to be paid, then they haven't agreed a fee.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Makrover said:

INSTALMENTS NOT ACCEPTED 

je ne comprends pas

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Stoke I reckon.

is that jason koumas son???

5 minutes ago, Makrover said:

INSTALMENTS NOT ACCEPTED 

Now your changing your wording knowing you were wrong brilliant - fee may have been agreed a deal hasn’t there’s a massive massive difference 👍

Just now, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Now your changing your wording knowing you were wrong brilliant - fee may have been agreed a deal hasn’t there’s a massive massive difference 👍

The fact not only myself but other posters are questioning this speaks volumes. You got it wrong move on no deal has been agreed 

1 minute ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Where get the receipts then please show me please 

1 hour ago, Makrover said:

Not that it’s the guarantee off what we get that’s the problem price is set it’s just what we get now 

This bit when I said the the price is set but the guarantee (the money he get now and not in instalments)

5 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

The fact not only myself but other posters are questioning this speaks volumes. You got it wrong move on no deal has been agreed 

And I’m genuinely heartbroken the you and two other people have said I’m wrong over the internet 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Makrover said:

And then what does that little bit after say 

It doesn’t matter you have clearly said on this forum a deal has been accepted it’s there in back and white lol my god so again il ask for the final time how can a deal be accepted (according to yourself) if the structure of the deal hasn’t? Where we open to accept negotiations based on a figure Ipswich sent absolutely but how that money is paid is the determining factor if a DEAL is accepted or not. Hope that clears it up I for you